15.4.14

Hey! More Updates! (well kinda...)

      Hey, guys! I feel like I haven't been on here in forever, and it hasn't even been a whole week yet! Ah! I think I'm crazy. Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that I post daily on DolliesDaily, so if you ever want to just see my posts, go there, because I'm pretty busy with school and friends and, well, making sure I have time for my dolls, which means less time for me to just sit at my computer and write long posts (like this one...I feel like a hypocrite). Which also reminds me...in case you guys didn't know, I'm a writer at heart. Writing fictional stories are what I love doing, besides photography and doll related things. So if you guys ever want me to post about my books and writing tips in addition to doll stuff, let me know. Oh, and I know I said in my first post that I'd do how-to posts and stuff, I just don't know what to teach you guys to do! Any suggestions? Leave me a comment! Umm...well, I guess that's it. Sorry, I really haven't got any new photos (it's raining outside and I'm a lazy butt)XD but really...until next time!

~Maddie and the Crew

2 comments:

  1. How To Do suggestion: I think you should teach us how to make mini things for our dolls. Like accessories and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! A post with some HTM's will be up in the next few days!

      ~Maddie and the Crew

      Delete