9.4.14

Random Updates Thing

      Hey, guys! First of all, I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog and leave awesome comments. I really appreciate it! So, as you probably guessed according to the title of this post, I have...

       Updates.

      Yeah, I know, why make an update post when not a ton of people read my blog? Well, just because there are some new things happening that I want you guys to know.
      So, as you know from my last post, I got a new camera. Well, last night was gorgeous, so I went outside and took a few photos of Chrissa. Let me just say that I'm loving this camera. I hope to have those pictures up by tomorrow so you guys can let me know what you think!
     Also camera related (sorta), today, it's beautiful outside, so I'm probably going to get some photos before it gets too dark. Any suggestions on which doll should be featured? Let me know in a comment!
      So, I also have a question for you guys; in early June, I'm going to the American Girl Place, and I don't know what doll I should get. Any suggestions? Please let me know!

~Maddie and the Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment