27.6.14

???

      Hi, guys! I'm just here with a really short and rather random post: do you want me to post sewing tutorials? Like, easy how-to's for simple but cute doll clothing and accessories? Because if there's one thing I've been doing so far this summer, it's sewing. A lot. Well, let me know in the comments!

~Maddie

P.S. Go check out TheDollyTrolley on both YouTube and her blog (thedollytrolley.blogspot.com)! She's super nice and makes cute doll clothes that she sells on her Etsy shop =) 

P.S. (again) Also check out Mika's blog (myagdollies.blogspot.com) and I believe her YouTube channel is DollyPhotography, but don't quote me on that, for being the rather dull blonde that I am, could very easily have mixed that up. But yeah!

P.S. (ugh Maddie can ya stop it now?) ALSOOO...check out Sydney's YouTube (5hensandahowardbird) and her blog (snistersflock.blogspot.com).

P.S. (for the billionth time...) Since I feel bad not recommending everyone, I think I might make a page with links to all my favorite blogs...so be ready for that!

8 comments:

  1. Although I don't have a doll of my own, I'd still like to see you post sewing tutorials on here! I don't know why, but I find it fun to watch things like that. And who knows...it might come in hands for gifts sometimes!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, Cassie! Look out for lots of sewing tutorials starting tomorrow! Maybe even one a day depending on my schedule!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. That would be awesome! I sometimes sew for my dolls, but the main reason I don't is because there aren't too many clear tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll be posting one later this afternoon. I hope that they'll be clear enough for you to try them out! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Yes please post sewing tutorials. I have just started sewing and I would love some more guidance! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted a Skater Skirt tutorial! I hope you like it! Let me know if you have anything specific you would like a tutorial on! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Hey, Maddie! So, this isn't a sewing tutorial...but I thought this might be a cute idea:
    I saw somewhere (sorry, I don't remember where), somebody made AG shoes out of duct tape. Maybe you could try that and if it works, post a tutorial on that?

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, of course! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have that posted sometime this week =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete