20.7.14

AG Sale Package: Opening/Reviews

      Hi! So, Friday afternoon my package from AG came. I ordered two of the sale items, and I thought I'd share my opinions/reviews of them =). First off, I bought what was advertised as the "Tunic Outfit" and the "Summer Pajamas for Dolls", also known as Saige's Tunic Outfit and Saige's Pajamas.


      When I opened the box, I saw an AG bag and a GOTY box. Inside the bag was the Tunic Outfit.


      The photo turned out shaky, but as you can see, it is labeled as the "Tunic Outfit". This is what I saw when I pulled the outfit out of the bag:


      It was still wrapped in the AG tissue paper you see in the boxes, and it also included the poison, I mean, thing that keeps the clothes from what? Rotting? Either way, presentation was basically the same as if it were in the original Saige box.






      These are some photos of what it looks like on Saige. I was actually surprised that the design on the tunic was real embroidery, and the material was more of a woven linen than what I was expecting (I was expecting a cotton/jersey knit). The jeans I'm in love with, I really like how they fit. They have working pockets, and overall they remind me of the AGP Exclusive jeans I bought back in June (which is a good thing). The belt across the waist reminds me of the headband from the Weekend Fun Outfit texture wise, and I really like the beaded details =) I wasn't a fan of this outfit when it wasn't retired, but in person I think it's a lot cuter, and I totally recommend it =). Now for item number two...


      I don't know if you can see in that picture, but the sticker identifying it as "Summer Pajamas for Dolls" is actually covering the original sticker that says "Saige's Pajamas". I thought that was kind of funny in a way...=/


      When I opened the box it just looked like a normal outfit from AG.





      I really like the flower design on the top. I also really like that both the top and the shirts could be used as a daytime outfit. The slippers are adorable, I don't have any slippers like those for my dolls (well, I do now, but you know what I mean). The hairties are a nice touch and are useful for doing hair, despite the fact that I usually use clear hair elastics to do my dolls' hair. Overall, I really like this outfit, too. So, that being said, I totally recommend checking out the AG Sale page, they have some exclusives they added with some other Saige items =) happy shopping ;)

~Maddie

P.S. Thank you so much for ten followers! I love you guys (in the most normal way possible) ;) ♥

10 comments:

  1. I wish I had a pair of fluffy slippers like that. Like walking on a cloud...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL same here, when I was like, four, I had this one pair of slippers that I loved so much I literally slept with them on. Yes, I slept with slippers on. I was a unique chidler (umm...I call children chidlers so yeah...hope it's not too confusing...) ;) I no longer have those slippers...or any, for that matter...

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you were able to get those outfits! Coincidentally those just happen to be the only outfits I got from Saige's collection! :P

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D thanks! Awesome! Before Friday I only had Saige's sweater outfit and sparkle dress =P

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Yay, congratulations on all the new AG things!! I love what you picked out ♥ ♥ I wonder why they didn't just call them "Saige's Tunic Outfit" and "Saige's Pajamas", though? ;) Your pictures and review was great, it made we want both of the outfits! But I really love Saige's Tunic the best, I'm considering getting it before it sells out :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If it weren't for your post letting us know about the new items I never would've known ;) yeah, I don't know either, my mom thought I was crazy wheni told her some of Saige's things were back XD oh well. Aww, thanks! It was my first ever review so I was hoping I didn't ramble too much ;) yeah, I really recommend Saige's Tunic Outfit, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. And you're sooo welcome, I'm glad you could get the items you wanted from AG :) And you definitely didn't ramble too much, I loved your review!!

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    3. =) thank you, Shelby-Grace! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Love the new things, Maddie! From the pictures, everything looks great and I can't wait to hopefully see them in future pictures of the girls!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) maybe sometime you could come over and see them, the girls always enjoy your visits ;) XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete