30.7.14

I Spoke Too Soon

      My fabulous laptop hates me, guys. It deleted all of the photos I successfully uploaded from Jade's photo shoot. And guess what I do after I upload photos? I clear my SD card to make room for more pictures. You know, because usually when you upload photos to your laptop they aren't deleted. *Sigh*
      Anyways, I got the photos for City of Gray part three uploaded okay, so that should be up shortly =) I also made something for my mini dolls again, so go check out TheAGLookBook in a little bit, too, if you want to see what I made ;) have a great one!

~Maddie

P.S My really close friend went to the AGPNY today and bought Julie (her fourth doll)! Isn't she pretty? I miss my Julie's hair being that nice and soft...


10 comments:

  1. Aww that's too bad. :( I hate technology sometimes.

    I'll have to look out for City of Gray!! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm surprised I didn't throw it across the room XD I'm just adding the watermarks to the photos now, it should be up in the next twenty minutes along with OOTD #8 =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Sound like some thing my computer would do. You think it works and then...
    Hopefully it will start working for you again.
    Good luck on the computer. Yehh for City of Gray!
    -Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL maybe technology is planning on turning against us...or not. I've watched the Terminator movies a few too many times ;) thanks =) I'm glad you're excited!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Also my dolls' hair isn't that silky anymore...

      Delete
    3. Same here, only Jade and Saige have silky hair (the rest are still soft and shiny, just a bit frizzy at the ends)...

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. LOL That would not be good. Love City of Grey! Have you ever tried braid spray? It's supposed to be good at de-frizzafring (Not a real word) doll hair.
    -Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not at all ;) Yay!!! Hmm, no I haven't, I'll have to try it. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Julie looks fabulous! You're friend made a great choice!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E and her Julie say thanks ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete