18.7.14

New Blog

      Hi! So, I just recently (like, a few minutes ago) made my first post on my new blog, The AG Look-Book. In that post it basically explains what you can expect on that blog, when I'll be posting, etc. This blog is my main blog, I post on here multiple times a week (usually) with basically anything related to my dolls, whether that be photography (it's usually that), hauls (only had one of those so far), reviews (be on the lookout for two reviews coming soon; I have a package from AG on it's way), and so on. I've decided that I will post sewing tutorials on both this blog and my new one just because...I don't know. I felt like it. Anyways, I apologize for the lack of anything interesting in these last two posts (that I technically posted on the same day), but I really do hope to have a photo shoot up either later today or tomorrow. =)

~Maddie

By the way...here's a bonus photo (not of a doll, sorry, but of me and my camera...in a mirror...) to thank you for nine followers and over 2000 page views (a few hours ago I had eight followers and a little under 2000 page views)!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see what you post on the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) I'm glad you're excited! I'm actually taking pictures for a post on there right now ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I just checked it out, it looks doll-mazing ;) I ♥ it :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your word choice ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Cool! I'll have to go check it out! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete