18.7.14

Photography and an Award

      Hmm, this is technically the third post today...fun, fun. Anyways, this is the photo shoot I promised you guys! I was also nominated for the Beachy Blogger Award (for the third time ^.^) by Liberty! Thank you, Liberty! I'm really excited to answer her questions!

1.) Why does "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing?
Uhh, why not? XP just kidding, I actually consider that one of the many unanswerable questions in my life...;)

2.) What happens when you get "scared half to death" twice?
You die! *cue scary music*

3.) What color is your hair?
My amazing hair is a dark shade of blonde with light blonde highlights (that are natural, so it makes it that much cooler) *flips hair over shoulder*

4.) Why do they call tiny candy bars "fun size"? Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one?
I have no idea, I do enjoy my king size more than fun size...

5.) Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni?
Maybe his pony was named Spaghetti...

6.) Why is it that when things get wet they get darker, even though water is clear?
I could go all science teacher on you all but hey, where's the fun in that?

7.) Why do we call something sent by a car a shipment and something sent by a ship cargo?
Because the world is a creul place, children.

8.) If the product says "Do not use if seal is broken" how are you supposed to open the thing and use it?
You break the rules and become a rebel. Simple as that =)

9.) Why is it that people say "They slept like a baby" when babies wake up ten times an hour?
Perhaps they were thinking of their idea of a perfect world...

      Thank you again, Liberty, I had lots if fun answering your questions, they really got me thinking ;) now for the photo shoot...











      Hmm, I wonder how Lanie only got one photo...I could've sworn I took more of her...oh well! I'm actually really proud of this shoot, I think the lighting was gorgeous the past two nights. Lanie's photo I took yesterday evening, Chrissa's I took today. My favorite photo is probably the last, I like the light =) this is kind of a spoiler, the outfit Chrissa is wearing is going to be featured on Monday on The AG Look-Book. I made the scarf and leggings =) anyways, here are some bonus photos I took yesterday:




      Yay for my shoes! That photo I accidentally took while fixing Lanie's hair before another shot. The budding flower I liked, and don't ask what the last one is because I'll answer with "some sort of planty apparatus". Fancy, eh? I hope you guys like the photos! A review of the items I got in my package (that arrived this afternoon) is already put together and will be posted Sunday! Until then...bye!

~Maddie

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. ;) I especially liked #8, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, I'm quite the rebel, when I was younger I would go on the Disney Channel website...without my parents' permission...yup, rebellious Maddie.

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures at the end! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your Converse!! I need them, like, right now ;) Pretty photos, by the way. :)

    ~Abigail
    www.livelaughdolls.wordpress.com
    www.thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you, as weird as it might sound I always wear them to take pictures. I guess I thought they were photogenic XD thanks! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete