31.7.14

Picture Day

      Hey! So, the other day I was thinking about how it's been a while since I took a picture that had all eight of my dolls in it. Then I saw my most recent group photo; I only had six of them! I decided right then and there that a new group photo was needed. I let the girls arrange themselves and even take the picture (they set the timer thing on my camera that give them ten seconds until the picture is automatically taken)! They were super excited about that ;) I actually thought they did a good job:


      Then I saw the picture that was taken before that one:


      Notice how Jade is the only one that was seemingly sane; can you tell she's still the new girl? The whacked-upness (new word, yes) of the others hasn't rubbed off on her yet...keyword: yet. And just in case you were wondering, yes, that was Ali being stupid thinking the timer was set. There are reasons she's considered the "special" one.

~Maddie

P.S. Yes, yes that is my bed they're standing in front of.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The girls say thanks!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Cute family photo! I love the pattern of your bed thingy....I forget what it's called. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the girls say thanks, but Ali just yelled at me claiming she was the one responsible for the photos. But I don't listen to her so they all say thanks ;) LOL thank you, I'm pretty sure it's a comforter...? I have no clue XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Cute! The second photo is really funny ;0) These remind me that I should probaly take a doll family photo soon.
    -Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, the girls say their glad you found it funny, for the it's just like seeing themselves doing the "usual" ;) I'd love to see one!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Nice photos! You guys are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm glad you think so ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Great photo, I should probably take some family photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls say thanks! Yeah, I'd love to see (a) family photo(s) =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Wow, I just finished taking a group picture of all my dolls, then I noticed your post about it, too!! How funny!!! :D I love your group picture, it's too adorable :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's so cool! I'm sure yours turned out much better than the girls' did ;) thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Lol! Jade will learn soon. :D

    Luv the family photos!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah there's no doubt about that XD I'm surprised she hasn't "converted" yet, especially considering I spend a lot of time with her (and you know me; I'm whacked XD) ;) thanks!

      ~Maddie

      Delete