18.7.14

Random Question Jazz

      Hi, guys! This is a really quick and random post/question thing that I'm posting really super late (well, if you follow Eastern Standard Time in the US, that is) because I have no life *yawns* nope, I'm not tired at all...-_-
      Anyways I just have a few blog updates that (for once) don't really have to do with this blog. So, I just posted on DolliesDaily, and the girls won't be posting on there for a while. We've neglected that blog pretty badly, but don't want to delete it, so it'll stay and be updated every few months (maybe...). Now for update/question number two: I've been tossing around this idea for a while now, but would you guys read a blog that basically revolves around sewing and designing doll clothes? Because for some reason I feel like I'd be better off focusing on my photography and such on this blog, while I could basically have a fashion blog AG style. How would you guys feel about that? Comment down below whether or not you'd read a blog like that...hmm, I'm gonna read this post in the morning (even though where I am it's technically morning already) and think I was delirious. Eh, I probably am *yawns again*. 
      Oh, and thank you guys so so so much for eight followers, that's eight more than I had a month ago ;) and also almost 2000 page views (despite most of them probably being mine XP). Well, I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard...-_-...that being said, I think I'd better stop typing. Bye!

~Maddie

P.S. Today (yesterday, sorryXD) I took a bunch of photos in really pretty light, I should have them posted either tomorrow (well, technically today according to my clock) or Saturday =)

8 comments:

  1. A doll fashion blog would be great, I just love sewing doll clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll start working on it a little later =) yeah, you're very talented =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. =) I'm working on it now =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the idea =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. That would be awesome! I would definitely read it. ;)
    ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You can check it out here: theaglookbook.blogspot.com =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete