16.7.14

Two Awards and a Premiere

      Hello, everyone! So, as you probably know, today is the day that my new and hopefully successful photo story is released! Click on the page that says "City of Gray" on it to see part one of something ;) (I just don't know how long it'll end up being XP). So, as you might've gathered from the title of this post, I have been nominated for two more awards =O! I'll start with answering the questions from Abigail (Live Laugh Dolls), who nominated me for the Beachy Blogger Award:

1.) What dolls do you want next?
I really like MAG #13, but when it comes to shopping on eBay I'm always on the lookout for a decent Mia ;) I also think MAG #4 is super cute and unique, but I usually fail to find one on eBay when I do look for one. So I have three on my list ;)

2.) Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind(s)?
No, unfortunately I don't own any pets at the moment, but I grew up with lots of fish XD

3.) Are you happy about BeForever?
Nope! Well, with the exception of Samantha being re-released and Addy's new meet outfit =)

4.) What do you think 2015's GOTY should be like? Explain her.
I think the GOTY for 2015 should not be blonde, for one (no offense Izzy, McKenna, Lanie, Nicki, and Kailey), and that's about as far as I've gotten with my GOTY wishes. Well, actually, I'd really like one with the Sonali face mold. =)

5.) Boots or flip-flops?
Is neither a choice? I'm quite attached to my Converse XD but I'd choose boots.

6.) Favorite flower?
Hibiscus =)

7.) Favorite doll out if your collection?
Lanie!!! ♥

8.) Favorite color?
Mint/sea green =)

9.) When did you start blogging?
April 2014.

10.) Dogs or cats?
Sorry to cat people but I'd have to go with dogs considering any cat I meet seems to hate me while any dog I meet doesn't XD

      Thank you again, Abigail! My nominees and questions are the same as yesterday's, so basically anyone who wants to participate just leave a comment =) (questions are listed in my previous post as well, scroll down to read them) =). Now onto the second award! Shelby-Grace from Oh My Dollies nominated me for the Victory Award =) thank you, Shelby-Grace!

1.) What is your favorite doll from AG?
Thats a tough one...I'd probably go with either Saige or Lanie.

2.) What is your favorite book?
"Wonder" by R.J Palacio

3.) How many dolls (AG or not) do you have?
Eight; the only dolls I own are my AG girls =)

4.) Do you have any Girl of the Year dolls?
Yes, I have Chrissa, Lanie, Kanani, and Saige.

5.) Historical or Girl of the Year?
Well, despite only owning two HC compared to four GOTY dolls, I do like how Historical dolls are a bit more unique.

6.) Do you have any MyAGs?
Yup, I have MAG #39 (Ali) and MAG #47 (Jade).



I nominate:
And anyone else who would like to participate =)

My questions:
1.) How long have you been blogging?
2.) Who/what inspired you to start your blog?
3.) How do you feel about BeForever?
4.) Have you ever customized a doll?
5.) How many AG stores have you been to?
6.) If you could choose another Historical Character to bring out of the Archives with Samantha, who would you choose?


      Thanks again to everyone who nominated me =) so, I have a tiny photo shoot related to City of Gray that has Saige and Ali in it (mainly Ali) so...enjoy! Comment your favorite below!








~Maddie

P.S. I have a new photo where the one of Chrissa used to be. Like it?

14 comments:

  1. I like the new photo! Thanks for the nomination! I am going to go check out The City of Gray now!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're welcome, I'll be looking forward to a post after your camp is over =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I love the new photo and the photo shoot! Thanks so much for the nomination.
    ~AwesomeAmericanGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're welcome =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Cute mini photo-shoot! I am going to check out the City of Gray right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked the, what, five pictures? Yeah, five...quite small XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me for the Victory Award! Also, I love your new picture, and I'll make sure to check out City of Gray now!! :)
    ~Abigail
    www.livelaughdolls.wordpress.com
    www.thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! =) thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it :) My favorite picture is the second to the last!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for nominating me! I'm glad you like it =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. I love the second photo. She looks like she's contemplating the universe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's my favorite as well. LOL, yes, yes she does XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. PS: thank you for the nomination. The questions are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Hehe, I'm glad you think so =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete