22.8.14

AGPC Announcements

      Hey! So, as you can probably tell, I chose to call the "AGMA of the blogging world" AGPC. Here's the button that you can put in your sidebar if you participate =)


      Now for the official dates for the first "season", which is a four month version of what will hopefully become a year long competition if these four test months go over well.

First Challenge
~Challenge announced on Monday, August 25
~Entry must be posted on your blog by Monday, September 1
~Voting starts on Wednesday, September 3
~Participants moving onto next round announced Monday, September 15

Second Challenge
~Challenge announced on Thursday, September 25
~Entry must be posted on your blog by Thursday, October 1
~Voting starts Friday, October 3
~Participants moving onto next round announced Wednesday, October 15

Third Challenge
~Challenge announced on Saturday, October 25
~Entry must be posted on your blog by Saturday, November 1
~Voting starts Monday, November 3
~Participants moving onto next round announced Saturday, November 15

Final Challenge
~Challenge announced on Tuesday, November 25
~Entry must be posted on your blog by Monday, December 1
~Voting starts Wednesday, December 3
~Winner of AGPC Season One announced Wednesday, December 31

      So those are the official dates for AGPC Season One. I can certainly extend the deadlines for entering your photos if needed, just comment that you need extra time on the last post of the challenge. I hope this is a success, I'm really excited for this! Also, today I took a bunch of pictures that I might post tonight if I have time. Just remember that there are no physical prizes for this contest (yet, anyways), you just get a huge shout out and get to host Season Two (if there is a second season) with me so...yeah! That's basically the "prize" for AGMA (except there's two winners for that, only one for mine) =) thanks for reading!

~Maddie

21 comments:

  1. Cool! Yep, participating. So you basically post a category for photography and we take a picture,post it to our blogs,then we wait for votes?
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yeah, you'll post your picture on your blog and I'll put all the entire in a single post on here, then in the comments on that post is where people can vote =) sorry if that's confusing!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Oops, "entire" was supposed to be "entries"

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! Although I can't participate, for the lack of a doll and photography skills, I can't wait to see all the entries and be able to vote on them! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm excited to see all the entries, too! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. I am participating! This is so well thought out and organized! I can't wait until the first challenge is announced! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Aww, thanks =D I'm excited too ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. EEEEEK!!! Can't wait Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you're excited! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. I'll definitely be particiapating, I LOVE this idea :D I can't wait!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy you like it!!! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. I would love to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, awesome! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. AGMA (American Girl Modeling Academy) is basically a year long AG photo shoot competition that takes place on YouTube. =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. No problem!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. I'd definitely like to try, this looks like a lot of fun :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy it! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete