30.8.14

I Wish I Were a Flower: A Photo Shoot

      Well, hi there! You guys are probably gonna scream and wanna pull your hair out when I tell you this is another shoot with Ali XD don't ask why she's been getting a larger amount of attention lately; my answer is simply "I don't know".












      Ahh, yes, Ali was very proud when she skipped on the walkway without falling. She insisted I must take some pictures so she can boast about her success to the other girls ;) she also said her skirt matched the setting. Well, most of the time, anyway. ;)
      I would like to inform you that COG will probably be up tomorrow =) so you can look forward to that, but if I'm busy it might end up being Monday. Oh well. As long as I get it up, I suppose =)

~Maddie

20 comments:

  1. Flawless! Nothing else needed to be said. xD Yay! I can't wait for COG!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!!!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Love the skipping pics!! The colors in this just pop. City of Gray!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! It was hard to pose Ali like that; she kept falling XD thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. These are absolutely stunning! I can't believe you're not more popular, your photos are phenomenal!
    ~Marisa www.marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you just made my day! Thank you so much! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. This photoshoot is soooo pretty! I love Ali's outfit! The flowers are beautiful! You are an amazing photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy you like it! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Ali looks really pretty Maddie! :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali and I say thank you!!! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Pretty photos! Ali always looks great in your photoshoots :) Can't wait for The City of Gray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, she does like to think of herself as a very photogenic little dolly ;) yay! I'm actually getting the girls in their COG outfits right now =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Love the photoshoot, Maddie! Ali looks really pretty with all the flowers!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cassie! Ali says thanks, too! ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. I love those shoes there so cute.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Beautiful photos! I love the one of her skipping!
      Emily

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Emily! I'm glad you like them =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. I know I'm really late to commenting on this, but I wanted to say that these photos are so incredibly amazing!! You are such a great photographer!! I love them so much!! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shelby-Grace!!!

      ~Maddie

      Delete