21.8.14

Question for Ya

      Hello, my darlings! Sorry I didn't get the photos of the other things I sewed yesterday (or today, for that matter) =/ I hope to get them up tomorrow, though! So, if you're an AGTuber, or you watch AGTube, you probably know about AGMA (American Girl Modeling Academy). If not, it's basically a one year AG photo competition. Whelp, I've always admired AGMA and wanted to do something like it. So...I wanted to know if I did something similar for only three months to try it out, would you participate? I've decided that if I hosted this, I'd call it AGPC (American Girl Photo Challenge) or AGFC (American Girl Fashion Challenge). I think I like AGPC better, but I made a button for AGFC...but I can change that so...yeah. Basically, if I started this, you would take one picture (as opposed to a whole photo shoot) and post it on your blog, then I'd come and see it and all of the entries would be listed in a post on here. There wouldn't exactly be auditions, just a whoever wants to participate can type of thing. I'd start it in September (yeah, I know, for most of you school starts then, so it's probably not convenient) and each month you'd get a new challenge/assignment for your photo. It would go until December, and if it was a success, I'd start a second "season" in January for 2015. At the end there would be a winner (one would win based off the amount of votes their photos get throughout the challenges) that would get to host it with me the next season =) Oh! And you would enter one doll and that doll would be the one you used in your photos. So...would you guys like something like that?

~Maddie

28 comments:

  1. That would be SO fun!!!! Yes!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you think so!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!! I would totally participate!!!!! That would be so much fun :D What an awesome idea, Maddie!!!!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha, thanks (even though I just tweaked AGMA to for the blogging world) ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. YES!! I definitely would participate! That sounds awesome! Great idea! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! I'll have a more detailed post up later =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. That's sound awesome I will totally enter!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I think you should do it, I'd love seeing all the photos. I might enter, but I don't really enter contests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Yeah, you could still vote for your favorites if you don't enter your own =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. YES! I would totally enter that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, YES, YES!!! I would totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally participate! Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! That would be awesome. Seeing how many people want to, why not start sooner??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL XD you have a great point, check back later for a list with official dates and such ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  10. Yes for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  11. Sounds great Maddie :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a good idea! I would totally enter! You should do it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Yay! I will, I recently posted all the official dates and such ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  13. Wait, at the end what did you mean enter one doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have multiple dolls, the one featured in the first photo you enter must be in the rest of your photos you enter. For example, let's say that I entered Jade (but I'm not entering obviously), then Jade would be in all the other photos I would enter. I hope that makes sense!

      ~Maddie

      Delete