23.9.14

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag!

      Hey, everyone! So, in the past twenty-four hours, I've been given the opportunity to participate in the "20 Things You Might Not Know About Me" tag twice! Thanks Micaela and Cassie! =D

Rules:

1. Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!



Question 1: How tall are you? 5'6

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what? Umm, if I do, it's hidden really well because I can't find it XD


Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve? Hmm...I'm gonna have to go with custom cursors, those things both annoy and fascinate me in a really weird way! XP

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? When people step on the backs of my shoes. Gosh, that annoys me!


Question 5: What’s your favorite song? Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore =)


Question 6: What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours? I don't really know, I like a lot of shops, but one that I always go to and admire sold items is Woodland Pines ;P


Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? Practice my photography, go over French stuff, sing, or blog =)

Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food? Hmm...potato chips or soft pretzels.


Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? Nope.


Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books? Err, I don't really like nonfiction, but my favorite fiction books (these are realistic fiction, by the way) are Wintergirls, Zoe Letting Go, Six Months Later, and other books of the sort ;) I also really like To Be Perfectly Honest, a novel written in free verse poetry =)


Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product? I don't really know, I dotn wear makeup or perfume for the most part...


Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened? This is hard to answer for two reasons; one is that I'm always emabrassing myself and two I never feel embarrassed when those things happen, I just embrace it and make jokes about it, cuz that's just how I roll ;) maybe sometime I'll rant about me being stupid. Maybe...


Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lemonade =)


Question 14: What’s your favorite movie? That would have to be I Am Legend or any of the Terminator movies ;)


Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep? Were? Haha, I'm not even in high school yet XD but quite honestly if I were to place myself in those categories right now I wouldn't be able to, I'm a category on its own, hehe XD I don't know, I just don't for into any of those categories, really =/


Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Right where I am right, Pennsylvania!


Question 17: PC or Mac? Mac!


Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? None, hehe, I have a few guy friends that joke around with me but nothing serious, yanno? Lol that sounded really weird XP


Question 19: Favorite celebrity? Hmm...probably Hayley Williams =)


Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with? 
Okay, so I'm gonna say anyone who's ever visited my blog because you all mean so much to me, but people who have been with me for a few months now are a lil' but higher on the list (no offense to anyone!!!) ;)

      I nominate the first ten people who comment (because I'm incredibly unoriginal and stuff) plus my friend Kaitlin who told me earlier that she'd like to do this on Twitter or something like that. I'm too lazy to remember, hehe XP thanks for reading, and have a great day!

~Maddie

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being awarded two times, Maddie! I loved your answers :) Could I possibly do the award?

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! =D of course!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Nice answers! I totally agree with #13; I am a lemonade freak! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) yay for lemonade! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Haha, I am a lemonade freak, too!! It's just so good!! Best. Drink. Ever ;D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
    3. LEMONADE LOVERS UNITE!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i felt the need to crash this little party of yours going on here because that's just what i do yanno

      Delete
    2. Yup you're very skilled at that lmao

      Delete
  4. I'm taking it and collecting my due, thank you XD. This looks super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol XD I'm glad you think it looks fun ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Haha I loved reading your answers! Me too... I always find myself in embarrassing situations, so many times that I'm kind of immune to being embarrassed!
    Lovely post!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one...;) thanks again!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Hi! Yep, the same thing happens to me when I'm embarrassed ;0) I do the same things when I'm board.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, awesome! ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Okay I love Brick by Boring Brick so pardon me as I go squeal for a minute. xD
    Anyways. *cough*
    I love reading your answers to these. They always amuse me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I relate to that feeling on a very high level XD Thanks, I'm glad I'm amusing ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award! I hate it when people step on the back of my shoes! It's so annoying! Even though I find myself doing it... alot :P
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yeah! Same here ;P

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. Are we secretly twins? And I live in the same state as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe ;) whoa, that is so cool! Maybe sometime we could have a meet up somewhere! Then again I live in Eastern PA so depending on where you are it might be pretty far.

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. OMGOSH. This is too weird. I live in PA, too! Sorry but I can't say where. :P

      Delete
    3. Haha, that's awesome!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  10. Awww your awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award! It was cool to learn more about you! Wow! I'm so much taller than anybody ever! :( I'm 5' 11"! Ya, my whole family is really tall! Some of my uncles are 6'6"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, don't worry, I haven't hit my growth spurt yet, lots of people I know are much taller than me, there's a but in my grade who's 6'1" already! So is mine (with the exception of my mom, hehe) =) wow, that's tall! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Lol! You put "there's a but In my grade"!!!!! Hahahaha! Sorry, that was just really funny to me! ;)

      Delete
    3. Lmao, I meant "guy" but autocorrect must know about how much is dislike him, hehe ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete