28.9.14

A Few Things to Say

      Ayyyy wassup? Sorry in advance for this post being photo-less (then again I might change that halfway through the post if I feel like it), but I'm bored and felt like posting, so I threw a few things together into an updates-but-not-really kind of post. So yah. Lezz go.
      First of all, for those of you who don't already know, over at Happy House of AG, a unique meet up we can all attend is happening on October 9. Click HERE for da whole shabang =) anyways, I'll make this short and sweet; on the ninth, wear a blue shirt and your hair in a bubble braid, so that way any fellow doll bloggers (or just doll lovers who read that blog) can see if they have any other doll lovers in their area =) I think that's really clever! Granted, I have Megan and my other friend, E, but still, it would be cool to find out some random girl I've never spoken to in my life is a doll lover too (right? It's not just me that thinks that?). The only thing is that I'm not fond of bubble braids on myself, but I have enough blue shirts to last a lifetime, so (meaning I'll be wearing one)...yeah. If you guys live in Eastern PA, comment "squirrel" (yeah, I know, totally random) so I know to look out for ya ;) you guys (or, well, most of you) have seen my picture so you'd be able to recognize me I guess =) anyways...enough of that...onto the next thing...=)
      So, lately I've been thinking about City of Gray and how much positive feedback it received, but how I really don't like the storyline and don't have fun shooting it. But I really miss having a series, the only problem is I don't know what kind of a story you would want to see, so please comment down below what kind of a series you'd like to see (and while you're at it, which dolls you'd want to see star in it wouldn't hurt ;) ) and then hopefully by next week sometime I'll have a new series that will go further than COG. But I'm not giving up on COG, you never know when I'll have a strange desire to bring back Evelyn, Oriole, and Alexx ;)
      Okay, I think this is the last thing =) on Friday I downloaded the Baseball Tee pattern from LJC and I plan on making one tomorrow (and also making a few pattern variations, but those are a surprise) ;) so you can look out for a shoot with that along with some pictures I took this afternoon, I just didn't have time to upload them yet =/ whelp, thanks so !much for reading and of my cow's potatoes, you are effing amazing, yesterday I had 36 followers and about 12900 page views, and now I have 38 (well, now it's saying 37, idk I'm confuzzled now cuz 10 minutes ago it was 38 lol) followers and roughly 13200 page views. WHAT?!?!? How did that happen?!?!? You're amazing, guys! I'll save my rant about loving you all for my big 6 month anniversary post coming up on October 4...;)

~Maddie

17 comments:

  1. I'm going to participate in the meet up thingy, but I'm guessing I won't meet anyone because I go to an insanely small school and basically know that no one there likes dolls. :( Oh well, at least I will have an excuse to wear my favorite blue shirt! ;) Hmm.. I can't really come up with a series idea for you, but if I were you, I would think about basing the story on something that has actually happened to you. Authors write well when they are writing on a topic that they relate to. As for dolls... maybe Julia and Jade. I don't really mind how it is though. xD Oooh! I can't wait to see the finished baseball tee! :D LOL! Confuzzled! Congrats on it all! You definitely deserve it. <3

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Aw, well I'm not expecting to meet anyone with the exception of Megan XD well actually, with my luck I'll see someone in a blue shirt with a bubble braid, start taking to them, and realize that they just coincidentally decided to dress that way XD ooh, good idea! I'll start going through the quite boring events of my life, hehe ;) okay, thanks! Haha, same XD I've wanted this pattern for months XD aww, thanks so much, Mint! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I love this whole activity! Such a creative way to meet up with people that have the same interest!:)
    I actually really love dolls... I guess I'll be wearing a blue shirt and put my hair up in bubble braids on the 9th October!:D Let's see what happens!
    Oh my... 13200 page views!? That's impressive! You are going so well in your blog, I love it! Makes me smile every single time!<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great =) ♥ haha, awesome! ;) aw, thanks! You're so sweet, you're comments always make my day =) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. That's awesome Maddie!! I would totally do it, but I know for a fact that I don't know anyone who is a doll blogger and plus, my mom probably wouldn't want to drive June and I to something like that :) a new series sounds great! I never actually read COG because I never seemed to be on blogger when you posted it :) Ooh, can't wait to see your baseball tee!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know the feeling, almost everyone thinks that dolls are lame. Great! Hmm, well, you're not really missing out on anything, I only have three parts up on the COG page ;) thanks! I'm actually just taking the pictures now!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Wow, congrats on so many page views! The doll lover thing sounds cool, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Thats great =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. I know! I'll be doing that! ;)

    so cool! A new series sounds great!! Although I hope you do bring back COG sometime. I don't think I'll be able to stand the suspense for my WHOLE. ENTIRE. LIFE.

    I also just posted my entery for AGPC. http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/09/google.html

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdolls-ok I just posted the link to the blog up there > _ <
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks, don't worry, I'll make sure to add a new part every once in a while ;) lol! Thanks, I just saw it, and it's a !ovely picture! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. I was going to say squirrel, but I realized that I live in the western part of PA. :P I'll have to do that on the ninth, though I'm not a fan of doing my hair. And congrats on 38 followers in just 6 months, the doll community is so much bigger than it was when I first started out that's for sure!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol XP Same! Aww, thanks! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Oh cool! That is sooooo clever! I will defiantly do that but my hair might be too short to put in a bubble braid ;0) So, on the topic of coming up with a story line... I really like to write fantasy (Plus whenever I write realistic fiction it typically goes off in some boring direction) so maybe you could do something where there's this girl and she this special chosen one (I know I'm sound all Aspen Heights on you :0) When I come up with a good idea I'll tell you. Congrats on so many page views! And 38 followers! Wow!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she was so smart to think that up! Gah Aspen Heights is my whole effing life!!! I'll totally think of a fantasy type story with the choisen one idea ;) aww, thanks Zoë! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. I live in Ohio... :/ lol In a small town too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, our states are neighbors ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. I'm not even going to be able to make it to the meet up, but I really wish I could! Congrats on the page views and 38 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete