25.9.14

AGPC Challenge Two


      Hey, everyone! Before I begin, I want to apologize for no second post like I said yesterday; I was going to, but my dad was working on our basement (just a head's up, my new sewing area should be done by Halloween, and my mom said that once I have that area finished I can open my Etsy shop soon after, so...;D) and had to shut the WiFi down (aka my life was temporarily over, lol) =( I'll try to get that post up soon!
      Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for...I present to you...wait for it...waaaaait for it...and...BAM!

Challenge Two: Friends
      I thought that since everyone (I think...) has been in school for at least a few weeks, it would be appropriate to make the theme something that I consider to be the best part of school; friends! Take a picture of your doll hanging out with one or more of their friends doing whatever they like to do together! I hope you guys have fun with this challenge! Time starts...now! Remember, your entry must be up by October 1! =)

~Maddie

25 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait :D this will motivate me to batteries for my camera...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you're excited! Haha, I'm glad!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I didn't get to enter when it started, can I join in now, or do I have to wait till next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I'd say you'd have to wait, but since you're still kinda new to my blog and since this is pretty much the test season, I'll make an exception ;) so yes, you can join now =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Yay! Too bad it's raining where I live. :( Otherwise, I'd be taking pictures right now! Oooh yay again! I can't wait for you to open an Etsy!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad, it's been raining all day here, but I actually just caught a break and went outside for a shoot I'm gonna post later ;) haha, I'm glad you're excited! I know *I* am XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Getting started right now! :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much Maddie!!! I can't wait to start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Good theme idea, I'll work on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited to see your entry! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Ooooh! I'm really excited! I'm thinking of ideas right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. My entry is up!!! You can check it out a innerstarstudio.blogspot.com or click my name!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked it out, it's so cute! Thanks for entering! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for following me!!! You are my first follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  10. Yay! I'm so glad this is up! Our Trailer is parked now so i was able to dig out all my AG stuff again, I can't wait to get started!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm super excited to see your entry! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  11. Just posted my entry! Here's the link :)
    http://americangirlnorthwest.blogspot.com/2014/09/agpc-challenge-2-friends.html
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's awesome! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  12. Ugh, I forgot to do the challenge today! I am SO sorry! I got distracted by watching a ton of Aspen Heights episodes after school and AGPC slipped my mind :P Is it OK if I post my entry tomorrow?

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, don't worry about it! Of course you can post it tomorrow! Aspen Heights totally trumps AGPC ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thank you so much, Maddie!! :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete