22.9.14

An Award and a Short Shoot

      Hi again! What's up with me posting twice a day again? Like really, can't I just wait until the morning or something. Clearly the answer is "Nah bro. Deal with it ayyy.". Eh, sounds like me. ;P
      Anyways, I suppose we should start with the award? Okay, so I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely ladies Micaela and Shelby-Grace ;) thanks so much to both of you! Since I was nominated twice, I'll give ten facts instead of the usual five, then answer both set of questions, and ya know what? Let's go out on a limb and nominate ten awesome bloggers shall we?


Rules:
~State five facts about yourself
~Answer the five questions
~Creaye five new questions and nominate more bloggers for the award

Alrightly, let's go:
1.) I have thirteen pairs of Converse
2.) I'm constantly chewing gum
3.) I can't stand it when people call me Madeline, nicknames exist for a reason people!
4.) I have two younger brothers, Ryan (11) and Jake (8)
5.) On the weekends you can't expect to see me up before 11:30 in the morning
6.) My first crush lasted two years (yikes, right?)
7.) I wear socks all the time
8.) I know how to screen print a shirt
9.) I'm my own worst enemy, I fight with myself a lot XD
10.) I'd rather be outside than inside, no matter what the weather's like

Micaela's Questions:
1.) Why does "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing?
Uhh...I have no idea...

2.) What happens when you get scared half to death twice?
Kiss your life goodbye...=/

3.) Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat macaroni?
Pfft, who *doesn't* name a feather after a type of pasta?

4.) If a product says "do not use of seal is broken", how are you supposed to open the thing and use it?
Idk, channel your inner rebel and open it, I do that all the time...I HAVE NO REGRETS.

5.) Why is it that when things get wet they get darker, even though water is clear?
Alright, I could go all science teacher on you, but I'll spare you just cuz I'm nice ;) but the thing absorbs the water, therefore becoming darker. Shabooshky. 

Shelby-Grace's Questions:
1.) Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
No, I used to have fish but they all died XD
2.) Who is your favorite AGTuber?
Just one? Because that's not possible XD but some of my top favorites are Agsmiless, BFCINCSTUDIOS, DarlingDollies, AGhellokitty, 5hensandahowardbird, basilmentos, CinnaFrost, AmericanGir1Dolls, etc...
3.) If you could un-retire any doll, which would you choose?
Mia, MAG #48, or Nellie =)
4.) What inspired you to start a doll blog?
Okay, well, ever since I discovered AGTube, I wanted to share my passions with others like me. Then, when my friend Cassie started a blog, I thought that would be a great alternative to starting an AGYT channel, and here I am=)
5.) How many dolls do you have?
Eight =)

I nominate:
Small Town American Girlz
Carrot and Claire
ToDOLLy Awesome
Glowy Zoë
Polka Dot Bee
Green Tomato Doll Studios
Live Laugh Dolls
Darling Dolls
AG For Everyone
And anyone else because you're all rays of sunshine to me =D the "official" nominees were chosen from people who I didn't think were nominated already, but I might've missed someone nominating you, so if thats the case then consider yourself nominated a second time =D

My questions:
1.) AG freckles or custom DIY freckles?
2.) Favorite doll hair color?
3.) How long have you been blogging?
4.) Tees or Hoodies?
5.) Favorite doll AG has ever made?

      Thanks again to Micaela and Shelby-Grace! So, before I start the story, I just wanted to say that another new button (I know, I'm annoying) is in the process of being designed, because I feel like my newest one doesn't match my blog theme very well at all and being the weird slightly OCD girl I am, I was like "Yeah, I need a new one again", so hopefully I'll have that up tomorrow, and that'll be that; no more! Okay, here's the photo shoot ;)

***










      Obviously after the first two the sun decided to leave me so that's why the lighting changed XP But yeah, Ali and Julie decided to go pick out some pumpkins to celebrate fall! Yes, those are real pumpkins ;) anyways, thank you all for reading, and have a great night!

~Maddie

24 comments:

  1. Nice answers! I am jelly of your converse collection. xD My EXTREMELY LARGE collection consists of one pair. Great photos at the end! I love the pumpkins. :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it took me four years to accumulate all the ones I have ;) thank you! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. you are such a brilliant photographer! seriously, can you give me lessons??!! XD
    I love your blog.
    Ella xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, I can definitely do a post with photography tips if you want ;) thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating us!! Love the pics also!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. 13 pairs of Converse, girl?! Wow! I absolutely love Converse, but I only have 4 pairs. ;) anyways, thanks for nominating me!!!
    ~ Abigail
    (P.S. Just like you hate being called Madeline, I hate being called Abby, but either way, all of my friends and family outside of blogging call me Abby.) =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yup XD Same here (obviously)! Four is a fab amount, I usually wear the same three pairs over and over again ;P No problem! =D haha, one of my grandmas likes calling me Madeline Claire (my first and middle name) and I always end up asking what I did wrong XP

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. We're all rays of sunshine. ^_^
    xD Sorry I just found that such a cute thing to say. I love it.
    And wow, that's quite a shoe collection Maddie. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes you are ;D ^.^ Lol yeah, it is XP

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. I love converse too! I used to have 6 pairs, but my feet grew to a size 3 so now I only have 3 of them. My feet haven't grown in a year, so I hop I can keep adding to my collection! Oh and I love chewing gum (But my teachers give detention for chewing gum and I can't chew gum and dance :/) Any way. I love the pictures!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Converse! Haha, yeah, I used to have sixteen or seventeen, but I outgrew three or four of my older pairs about two years ago =) haha, my feet haven't grown since sixth grade (two years ago for me) XD I'm a solid seven and a half ;P yeah, I used to get in trouble for chewing gum but this year at my school they changed the rules and we're allowed to chew gum =) thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. Thank ya for nominating me! These are very interesting, 13 pairs? Wow, I don't have that many.... Yeah maybe I have two pairs which is *way* more. Can't wait to see your new button, you're very good at making them. The photoshoot is beautiful, it looks like it is fall too. (I still have a hard time realizing summer is over. :0( )
    - Zoë
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Lol, I hope "interesting" is good XP haha yeah, the pros of having feet that decided to stop growing three years ago ;P aww, thanks! Same here, The fact that it's October next week doesn't make any sense to me =/

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. Thanks for answering my questions! I loved your answers :D Yay! I can't wait to see your new blog button, I'm sure it'll be amazing! I love your photoshoot, too! You are such a fabulous photographer :D By the way, where did you get Ali's jacket? It's adorable!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks for nominating me! =D Aww, thanks =) I got Ali's jacket of the Amazon store "Sophia's". I don;t know how to link something in a comment, so here's the URL that you can copy and paste to go to the page: http://www.amazon.com/Clothes-American-Fleece-Snowflake-Jacket/dp/B005XYVHB4/ref=sr_1_353?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1411587508&sr=1-353

      Wow, that's long...XD Thank you! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. You're welcome ;) Yay, thanks for the link! It's such a cute jacket :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  10. Thanks! And lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  11. Congrats on the awards! I enjoyed reading your answers! Wow! You have 13 pairs of converse?! I only have one! That's weird, I have a brother named Ryan (but he's 14), and an 8yr old brother too! I love sleeping in As well! The latest I've ever slept was 1:30! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I LOVE the photos! They are soooo cute! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Haha, that's so cool! Nice record, it's later than mine XD thanks again! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete