27.9.14

Kanani's Autumn Evening (with a dash of Ali)

      Hey! So, here's the shoot of Ana that I promised, with some extras that Ali insisted on posting ;) however, before we start, I just want to thank you all soooooooo so so so so much for 36 followers and nearly 13000 page views!!! You have no idea how happy you guys make me ♥ I honestly wouldn't still be posting without all of you, I would've given up and quietly kept my passions to myself. So I thank you ever so much ♥

















      Pretty normal, right? Yeah, well, then Ali decided that her hair was havung a bad day, so she started running around complaining. I snapped a few pictures in her craze ;)






      In case you were wondering, the outfit she's wearing is new =) Megan and I were sewing today, here's what she made:

Photo creds to Megan ;)
      Isn't it cute? I love how Ali and Amanda were matching, but not quite, you know what I mean? ;D she claims it's not good, but I think it's great considering it's the first thing she's ever sewn (doll clothes wise)! Sorry this shoot isn't the longest, but I hope you enjoyed!

~Maddie

21 comments:

  1. Aww more gorgeous pictures from you! Wow 13000 page views !? That is amazing.. don't ever stop blogging! We all love your blog<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much June, you're so sweet to say that! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Wow! Congrats on 13,000 page views! That is nearly twice as many as I have! :) Beautiful photo shoot! I love the outfits you two made! If they were for sale, I would buy 'em! <3

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mint! Well, not quite 13,000, I still have roughly 70 more to go until I reach that ;) wow, really? I would've thought you'd have so much more than me! Thanks again, you're very kind =) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Maddie. Just gorgeous. Your pictures always leave me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. I love the pictures, mostly 4 and 11. Kanani and Ali look beautiful! The dresses look amazing!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy you like them! =) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. They are amazing, and the lighting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. The pictures are just gorgeous Maddie!! Kanani and Ali look adorable!! The hair thing sounds like something my Lissie would do XD I love the outfits you both made, they're adorable!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, Ginny! Haha, I bet Ali and Lissie would get along perfectly ;D thanks again!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Love the pictures, Maddie! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. Beautiful pictures-the lighting is gorgeous. :) I love the outfit Ali is wearing! New follower!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it =) I followed back ;D ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos as always, Maddie! :)

    By the way, I'll no longer be posting on Live Laugh Dolls, I will be posting on my 'new' blog, Maple Street Dolls. If you wanna know why I made a new blog, you can go to LLD for that post. But here's the URL for my 'new' blog: http://thedollsofmaplestreet.wordpress.com

    ~ Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abigail! Yup, I saw the post on LLD and followed your new blog ;) =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  10. Awesome pictures Maddie!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kanani's outfit!!!

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Megan! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  11. The photos are gorgeous! I love their outfits! You are seriously such an amazing photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete