27.9.14

Maddie the Liar, or Something of the Sort

      Hi there! I'm Maddie, Maddie the Liar, and today I bring to you the lie of the day: there was supposed to be a photo shoot of Kanani up today! Well guess what? It's not up. Eh.
      There she goes again, making promises and not fulfilling them. Typical Maddie.
      I did actually take all the pictures, here's proof:


      What's that? All you see is Megan's pretty photo? I'll help with that:


      Hey, it's me! Taking a picture of Ana! Yay! Proof! I just hung out with Megan the whole night so I didn't have time to upload the pictures to my laptop, sorry =/ hmm, I should be sleeping.

Cuz now I'll technically be doing a double post tomorrow. Wait, scratch that, today. Oops.

*sigh*

~Maddie

10 comments:

  1. Amazing photographic skills!:) Beautiful picture:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I'll let Megan know ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. She is soooo cute!I love her so much!

    -Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, #22 is really cute!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. 1. Megan's picture is just gorgeous.
    2. Aww don't beat yourself up over it. I think as long as it gets up eventually, it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let her know! =D thanks, I'm actually uploading them now =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about it! We can wait. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) thanks, Mint!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Don't worry, you'll get it up eventually! It's fine! And hey, you have proof!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! Nice proof, Maddie! Don't worry, I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait once you finally post it! :)

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete