30.9.14

Not a Photo Shoot...

...but an announcement. A pretty cool one, I guess ;) I spent all this evening coming up with a new photo story series idea, and I FINALLY came up with one that I'm super excited to start!!! I decided to let Ali play the main character since she really loves acting and posing (yanno, things of that sort). I know, I bet that Ali being the main character (although there are quite a few main characters, to be honest) isn't much of a surprise, but Julie also has a very important character to play (in other words, Jules will finally get her fair share of screen time), along with Lanie, although I might change Lanie's part around and have Jade be a bigger character instead. I'm not sure yet. All I'm sure of is the fact that I'm super motivated and much more excited for this than I ever was for COG! Sorry this isn't the PS like I promised, I just thought that this was more important. But I'll post that tomorrow, I promise =/ since you're probably wondering what this series is going to be about, I'll give you a short summary of the main idea without giving anything away ;)

Ashton Connolly woke up in an unfamiliar home surrounded by a life she doesn't recognize. She doesn't believe she is who they say she is, and she can't remember anything prior to the night she woke up in her new life. The woman who claims to be Ash's mother seems especially suspicious, and Ash wants answers more than ever. That doesn't seem possible until she runs into Axelle, a quiet girl that seems to know exactly why Ash is there...

      Right. Well...that's all I'm willing to give away ;) I really hope you guys don't hate the idea! I think it'll premiere Sunday, since Saturday I'll have my six month anniversary post up ;) thanks for reading, and have a great night!

~Maddie

30 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love reading photo stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you'll enjoy this one ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Okay. I'm already hooked.
    *impatiently sits in front of calendar waiting*
    And yay for Ali and Jules being main characters!!! =D
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's great to hear XD ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, this sound s sooo awesome. I really want to see this right now. Such a great idea! I love it.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. I'm not going to be able to concentrate until this comes out. Already hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leah!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Ahhhhh!! I can't wait Maddie!!!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you're excited!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Ohhh! I can't wait! the story sounds amazing!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! It sounds like its going to be amazing!!! I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  9. Wow! You should be creating movies!!!
    Ella xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much Ella!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  10. Hmm, interesting! I can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you're excited!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  11. I can already tell you are a good writer and that it is going to be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEK! I'm so pumped for this!! :D The dolls are also super excited too!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Maddie! Just a quick question, I just realized that the AGPC picture was due yesterday. Is it ok if I post it today? Thanks!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Oh, and sorry this is in such a random spot. Good, I was really freaking out. It will be up later tonight. Thanks!
      - Zoë

      Delete
    3. It's fine =) no problem!

      ~Maddie

      Delete