24.10.14

AGPC Challenge Three *POSTED EARLY FOR 43 FOLLOWERS*

      Holy cow guys, 43 followers...I honestly never thought I'd make it this far. Wow. Thank you all so so so much ♥ okay, so, I felt like posting so I was like "hey, why not give everyone an extra day to get their AGPC entries planned?". So er, yeah, that's what this is. But first, I just wanna say that I have a post all planned for tomorrow and I'm uber excited for it, it's a photo story...with a twist ;) instead of an actual "story", it'll be told through the lyrics of my new favorite song (yes it's by Paramore. How'd you guess? XP), and in a way it'll be like an AGMV (American Girl Music Video) just with pictures...either way, I'm really excited because usually my normal shoots don't have a real meaning to them, they're just...there. But this one...idk. Here's your second to last challenge ;)

AGPC Challenge Three: Music
For this challenge, take a picture of your doll and choose a few lines from a song of your choice to "narrate" (that's not the word I was looking for but you know what I mean, right? If not comment with questions =) ) your picture. The picture can either demonstrate your doll's love for a song/band/music in general or it can illustrate the part of the song you chose to put under it. The lines of the song will be posted underneath your entry for this round. Your entry must be up by November 1. Have fun, and good luck! =)

~Maddie

P.S. Anyone else obsessed with smelling orange Kool-Aid? I think I scared my Science teacher today with my obsession...just thought I'd ask XP ;)

16 comments:

  1. You deserve every follower you have and more Maddie. Your blog is amazing. ^-^
    Can't wait for the "photo-story." =)
    And jeepers, the song lyric thing has gone far... who knew when I posted the Hot Air Balloon photo-shoot it'd spiral to all this?
    And uh, it's even greater because the entries are due on my birthday... O_O
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Adi! ♥ lmao, yeah, after you did that I realized just how much more fun I had when I used lyrics to narrate my shoots and then...yeah XD I hope ya don't mind that you're that you're a trend setter ;) =/
      Ooh, haooy early birthday! Perhaps I'll have to make a special post on the first then...;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Aw shucks, I ain't no trendsetter. I'm just a humble little person. *hitches up suspender straps*
      ...Idk man the stuff that my brain comes up with. xD
      Aww why thankz youz. And oh goodness, that'd be the sweetest thing ever. ^-^
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. Fine, not a trendsetter, but an *inspiration*. Better? LOL the stuff you come up with is pure gold man it's hilarious ^_^
      K yup now I'm definitely doing it ;) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    4. Trendsetter, inspiration. Iz still humble old me. Except ya know... I don't own any suspenders. *shrugs and hitches up jeans instead*
      Haha, thanks. I'm afraid my sanity levels are quite low. xD
      And awww, you're such a sweet dear; this is why you have so many followers. That, and you're insanely talented. ^_^
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 43 followers you so deserve it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Kelsey!!! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on 43 followers!! I agree, you totally deserve it!! :D :D Yay! I love this AGPC challenge idea, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelby-Grace! ♥ great! I'm so excited to see your entry! ;D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Yayayayay! Hold on to your trousers, peoples, things are about to get pretty fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I don't doubt that ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I'll work on my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to enter a photo to be issued in next week's Fashion Fun trading cards? The theme is modern clothes. (GOTY clothes, MyAG, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email it to me @ agforeveryone@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Awesome! I hope I can come up with something good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just finished my entry! I'm so excited! :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete