21.10.14

Be the Change you Want to See: Photo Shoot and Updates

      Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. My excuse? School. But not in the same way that most other people use that term. I'm a procrastinator, a veeeeeeeeeery big procrastinator. But the feeling I have when it's eleven thirty at night and I'm on Flickr with unfinished French homework and a Social Studies essay I have to do is horrible, and I hate it with a burning passion XP so I decided that I'm going to try to be a better student. Yeah I know, people who know me are probably like "whoa man Maddie's being productive?!? That's new."

Yeah, it is.

      But anyways, I have all the homework I had piling up finished, so this evening I quickly sang the Hallelujah chorus and skipped over to my dolls. I then grabbed my camera and too some photos...man, it feel so frickin good to have nothing but doll photography on your plate XD so that's my explanation for my posts not being up as frequently as they used to. EW SCHOOL. But yeah. On another note my cousin is getting Caroline for Christmas (she arrived today) and HOT DANG SHE'S SO PRETTY GUYS LIKE OMFG. I can't wait to snap some pics of her and my cousin ^_^ so in December you can expect some pictures of the gorgeous Caroline ;) now onto what I bet you all want to see...ze photos I took =)















      For those of you who were wondering, Lanie is wearing the stunning holiday gown that my grandma made for me back in 2010 (when I got Lissie, she made me a bunch of her clothes) and I just love it ♥ and Ali is wearing a new off the shoulder top I made a few weeks ago (but I'm a lazy American teenager and only got to taking pictures today XP) =) I hope you Gus enjoy, and have a fabulous night!

~Maddie

19 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not posting Mad, you're not the only procrastinator... although I do admit, I'm slightly better than you are. xD
    These pictures are gorgeous, and Lanie and Ali are beautiful.
    And aw dang, don't you make me start wanting Caroline in December when you post your pics of her. xD
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Adi! Lol I don;t doubt that one little bit ;) Thank you! Hehe, I'll try...;P

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. I agree with Adaline, don't worry about not posting, I've been super busy and I'm an even worse procrastinator than you ;) Yay! I can't wait to see the Caroline pictures in a few months, Caroline is such a pretty doll :) Wow! Your photoshoot is absolutely incredible! You are such a talented photographer!! :D Your grandma did a wonderful job on the holiday gown, it looks even better than the real one from AG! You also did a incredible job on the top, it's just too cute on Ali :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I agree, she *is* a very pretty doll! Aww, thanks so much ♥ Ali says thank you ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. Don't stress about posting! It will just make it even harder to deal with all of your work. I am a procrastinator who is slowly fixing her ways. xD I used to be extremely bad and procrastinate to the extreme, but I am slowly getting better at not doing it I guess. This photo shoot it sooo gorgeous ! Ali looks amazing in the blue shirt, and Lanie looks so royal! I just showed Mick the pictures and he said that Ali looked really pretty. ;) Oooh! I can't wait to see your Caroline pictures! Caroline is such a wonderful doll.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! I just realized that isn't the holiday gown from American Girl! Your grandmother's sewing is absolutely flawless!!!

      ~ Mint

      Delete
    2. Haha, I'm glad we're on the same page ;) yeah same, my worst year was fourth grade. So four years ago I was sooooooo bad at getting things done XP aww, thank you!!! Haha, Ali is blushing ;) I'm glad you're excited! =D hehe, it *is* pretty dang amazing...;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about it! I procrastinate with homework, esessally if I don't like it.... :0)
    Anyways, Love these pics! The soft bluish light looks really good with both of the blue outfits.
    I seriously thought that the first dress was Lissies from AG! It's sooo perfect.
    I love Ali's top! It looks really good on her with her blue eyes.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe same! Thank you, I'm so glad you like them! =D I have to agree with you on that ;) thanks again!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Like. Maddie. You need to open your Etsy shop ASAP because there are a frghtengliy large number of items that you've made that I need. And that number isn't getting any smaller.

    And these pics are like amazballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, well, my sewing area is finished; well, except for the floor, that's being done on Monday...so that means it'll open sooner than I originally planned ;) thank you!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Lanie looks AWESOME in Felicity's blue gown! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe your grandma made it! Stiching grandmas are awesome. :)

      Delete
    2. Lanie and I say thank you!!! ♥ I agree, they are =)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. These are soooo pretty! I love them all! Ali's outfit is super cute and I love her necklace! Wow! Your grandma MADE that?!?!!!!!!! She is amazing! I seriously looked at it and thought that it was from AG, one of Felicity's dresses or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Haha, I agree! ;) thanks for reading!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. School is indeed EWW. Okay, maybe not school itself, maybe just homework :D Ooh, I really can't wait to see pics of Caroline!! W-O-W...Lanie looks gorgeous in that dress. And your grandma made that?!?!? It looks just like the really thing! And of course, stunning photos as usual Maddie :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! I personally like school just because of Science class and my social life, every other part just annoys me XP yay, I'm glad you're excited! =D aww, thank you! ♥ haha, yup ;) thanks again! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Haha! That's totally understandable :) You're welcome!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete