29.10.14

Blogger Recognition Award ♥

      Hey, beautiful people (whoop whoop posts two days in a row and there's one coming tomorrow too so yay for Maddie she accomplished something)! So, a new award has been introduced to our fabulous blogging community *cough* the Blogger Recognition Award *cough* thanks to the ever amazing Eve, who created this. =) now, today I've had the honor of being nominated for this award not once, not twice, but three times! The lovelies that nominated me are Adi, Lydia, and Leah. Tysm you guys ♥♥♥ now for ze official rules...

  • Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.

  • Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
    • Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).

  • Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.

  • Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).

Note: You can decline the award if you don't feel up to doing the above, but remember—you have to earn it by doing the work! :)

***Taken from the original post ;)

      Alright, lezz get da party started. *throws confetti in air*


Once upon a time, in a magical land called Pennsylvania,
a 13 year old girl named Maddie had a friend.
That friend was Cassie.
So Cassie started a blog, and Maddie thought that was cool and loved it.
She also loved her dolls and photography.
Thus, she started her own blog called DollsOnMyMind...
And the rest is history ;)

      Okay, so I've only been blogging for a few days shot of seven months, so I'm not like the blogging expert or anything, but here are my tips just from personal experience:

~Guys, it's not about the numbers! There's always gonna be someone out there who has more followers, more page views, yanno, things like that; try not to let it get to you when someone pops up and has tons of followers and you're sitting there waiting for the day where someone comments. I know that I personally never really went through this just because I never thought anyone would actually find my blog, but still; blog because you love it, not because you want to be able to say you have more followers ;) wow, I just realized that a lot of people are probably gonna say something along the lines of that (or already have). Well...

~BE YOURSELF! Don't adjust to what you think is the "right" way to blog; if you're a grammar freak then don't try to write like people who are a bit more...outside the lines, you might say xD for the record, it doesn't always show through these posts but I fall into the second category xD and blog about something you love; for example, let's say you love baking; blog about baking! You'll find that you have much more fun when you actually enjoy what you're blogging about; hmm, that was kinda a given. WHOOPS CLEARLY I'M BAD AT THIS.

Right, so now I have to nominate 15 of you; this is gonna be hard, you all deserve it...okay, so I don't think I can do tag backs, so here goes:

~Kelsey
~Mint
~AGDTIME
~American Girl Place
~Polka Dot Bee
~Cassie
~Zoë
~Ginny and June
~Abigail
~Ella
~Shelby-Grace
~Marissa
~Emily
~June
~Mama Hen

      I'm sorry if I didn't nominate you, this was really hard >.< I'll add links in the morning, I need to go do Science homework. I hope you all have a fabulous night! Love ya!

~Maddie

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination. You had really great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Wonderful job, Maddie! Congrats on your nomination. :)

    Hope you enjoy your award, and had fun making the post. I'll be checking out some of your other posts, too!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Eve! I will, it's a very wonderful award with a great message =) I hope you enjoy!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I loved reading everything you had to say. :D

      ~ Mint

      *I deleted my previous comment because it had two spelling errors.* xD

      Delete
    2. No problem! You deserve it =D thanks!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this Maddie! =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whelp, you got nominated again Maddie. xD
      http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com/2014/10/famous-people-tag.html
      Sorry to be flooding you with these; I would've stepped outside of the rules but eh. :P xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. Thanks Adi! Haha, thanks so much ♥ nah, I don't mind xD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Hi! Did you nominate me? My name is Ella, but there are other Ellas out there! XD THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      No (not at first), I nominated another Ella (whoops I never added the link) however I say go for it if you want to because you're a fabulous girl and deserve it! Plus I made it all confusing so =P I hope you participate!

      ~Maddie

      Delete
    2. Oh, OK! Thanks! That means a lot, coming from you!

      Delete
  6. Hello!
    Wow! I never thought this day would come! Sorry I am so late receiving this award, but funnily enough I was in the middle of the ocean. Also I think I had a heart attack when I saw I got nominated for this award. Sorry for the confusion (other) Ella, I guess awesome people have awesome names. So thankyou soooo much Maddie,
    Ella xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for nominating me Maddie! :)

    ReplyDelete