30.10.14

Hair How-To: Part One

      Long story short, my laptop doesn't want to upload all the pictures at one time so into parts they go *sigh*. Oops, I forgot to say hi. Whelp...hey! Today, as suggested by Leah, I'll show you one of three ways that I curl my dolls' hair without curlers. Today is pin curling =)


The second method is shown on the left side =/ oh!
These were taken on my newly finished basement =)



Start by taking a half inch section of hair and clipping the rest back out of the way.


Split that section into three equal chuncks.


Roll the bottom section up on a pencil and pin.


Repeat to the other sections.


Let dry for about an hour at the least, and there you have it!
As far as I know from personal experience, this works on dolls with curly, wavy, and straight hair =)

To be continued...

~Maddie

15 comments:

  1. This is one I will definitely need to give a try! I love the results, and I have a bunch of curly girls waiting. ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you like it! I hope the girls enjoy it ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  2. Super cute. Love Lanie's curls. ^-^
    Your new basement looks fabulous. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (from both me and Lanie) ^-^

      ~M

      Delete
  3. Lanie looks great! Ahh! You can even take good pictures in basements!! :0) I will defiantly try, some of the girls want those curls.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Zoë! ^-^ I hope they work well for ya!

      ~M

      Delete
  4. Hehe, I always do that with my dolls hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so cool. Her curls look so cute! ^_^
    And now to go try on my own dolls...

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tagged you btw. :D
      http://tangledintheblueimpala.blogspot.com/2014/11/thanks-so-much-jess-ginny-and-june.html

      ~K

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kelsey! I hope it works ^-^ and thanks so much for tagging me!

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Awesome! The curls are adorable. I have my own method, but I will have to try this. :)

    Also, sorry it's late, but here is my AGPC entry: http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-late-agpc-entry.html

    ~Lydia~ <3
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's cool! =D

      Aw, it's not late =)

      ~M

      Delete
  7. Great tutorial! I have done that on Kanani before! Your basement looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahh, yes, my Kanani was the first one of my dolls that I used this method on about a year ago =)

      ~M

      Delete