26.10.14

I Caught Myself



Down to you
You're pushing
And pulling me down
To you,
But I don't know what I


Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something that
I should've never thought


Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something that
I should've never thought of you,


Of you,


You're pushing 
And pulling me down
To you,
But I don't know what I want,
No I don't know what I want.


You got it,
You got it,
Some kind of magic


Hypnotic, 
Hypnotic,
You're leaving me breathless
I hate this,
I hate this,
You're not the one I believe in,
With God as my witness.


Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something that
I should've never thought,
And when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something that
I should've never though of you,


Of you,
You're pushing
 And pulling me down
To you.
But I don't know what I want,
No I don't know what I want.


Don't know what I want,
But I know it's not you,
Keep pushing and pulling me down,
When I know in my heart it's not you.


Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
I'm saying something that
I should've never thought,
Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
I'm saying something that
I should've never thought of you


I knew, 
I know in my heart it's not you,
I knew,
But now I know what
I want,
I want,
I want,


Oh, no, I should've never thought.

***

      First of all, let me apologize for not having this up yesterday...let's just say that I went to Ikea and spent hours planning my sewing area...so yeah, I'm sorry =/ second, I'll explain the plot of this:

Those of you who read what I have of COG know that Oriole Tyson doesn't exactly seem willing to be "friends" with anyone, she just "protects". But why? This PS shows that when Oriole was younger, she had a friend; that friend was the President's daughter, and she was always dragging Oriole behind her, pretty much controlling her life. After a while, Oriole becomes tired of this, but is afraid to speak up because of the power that her friend's dad possesses and the fact that things could get worse. Finally, once Oriole realizes that she doesn't want to be the forgotten puppet of a wealthy "friend", she stands up and walks away from her past, not worrying about what might happen to her because for once, she's happy. She has a fantastic sense of self and knows what she wants; freedom.

      So yeah, the song is (obviously) I Caught Myself by Paramore, and I recommend listening to it sometime, just cuz =) but if course, you don't have to ;) so, the shirt Ali is wearing is new; I just finished it on Friday =) here are some bonus photos of it:



      Oh yeah, and I fixed Kanani's big neck gap the other night =D


      I hope you guys liked this, I had fun taking the pictures and having an excuse to continuously blast this song while working ;) I think I'll have a Halloween post up sometime this week. I have a half day on Friday (Halloween) so maybe then? Maybe earlier? Idk yet. But yeah. What are your plans for Friday? Are you dressing up as anything? I'm hanging out with my friends and dip dying my hair red =) have a great day!

~Maddie

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous Maddie, and I love the new shirt. =)
    For Halloween, we celebrate my birthday. It's out little family tradition since my birthday is on the 1st. It's fun. I don't really dress up anymore; I prefer handing out candy, but I'll be wearing black and a cute little headband w/ cat ears. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adi! =D that's awesome, a tradition like that seems like lots of fun! I dont either ;) except this year I'm hanging out with my friends instead of being antisocial XP that's usually my go-to "costume" (sometimes during the last half hour of the scheduled trick-or-treating time I meet up with my friends and hit all the houses that haven't run out yet XD)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the photos, they look amazing!!! And YES I love Paramore. <3
    I *might* be dressing up as Hannah Montana while handing out candy, since my hair is cut kinda like her wig, just to see how many people get the joke. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Kelsey!!! OOH YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE ^_^ lol, that would be hilarious! XD

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. This is soooo awesome! I love their outfits! Ali's shirt is pure perfection! I love the colors you chose for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like it =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. Ay, it's fine about not posting, IKEA is bae. (really though. it's fabulous.) awesome photos! I love the backstory. Ooh, I thought I was done fangirling over COG but I was wroooong. I love Ali's shirt! You make the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, agreed. xD thank you! Haha, I thought I was done doing COG related posts but as it turns out, I kinda like COG shoots =P thanks again! You're too sweet ^.^

      ~Maddie

      Delete