9.11.14

A Tiny PS & the Grateful Blogger Tag ♥

      Hey everyone! So as most of you probably know, Ginny and June over at Small Town American Girlz created the Grateful Blogger Tag, I was tagged =D thanks you two! Without further ado, let's get started!


  • Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
  • Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
  • Add the pic above to you sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.

  • I am thankful for...
    YouTube: Now, before you start saying "But Maddie, the second rule clearly states that you have to be serious; YouTube? Yeah, no.", let me explain- if I hadn't stumbled across an AGSM last fall, I never would've realized that there are so many amazing things I can do with my dolls. That being said, I would've never reconnected with them and I wouldn't be here, and I can't imagine my life without dolls or my blog. So that's why YouTube is on mah list.
    Music: For me, at least, music is a H U G E part of my life. I feel like every song has a story, and I personally love figuring out what the message is behind each song. It's also because you can really express yourself through music, and I feel that expressing yourself is pretty darn important. ;P
    Friends & Family: This one is kinda a given; but I really dont know where I'd be without my friends and family. Having people there for you is an amazing thing (especially when it's all you fabulous internet friends; who cares that we don't actually know each other, right?), and I'm so very thankful to have so many of those ♥
    Dolls: Do I really have to explain? They let me express myself in ways I never thought possible, and make great photography subjects ;) plus, they led me to you guys ♥
    Sewing Machines: Because I'm too lazy and impatient to sew by hand ;) but really, I love love love to sew, and my sewing machine makes it a lot easier. ^-^
    Sunlight: No, really! I love light! It affects my mood; so on dark, rainy days I'm not as pleasant as bright, sunny days. No lie. 
    Trees: Trees, my darling, you're so fun to climb, and you create wonderful bokeh spots; marry me please?
    Jeans & Hoodies: I looooooove just ignoring whatever's in style and wearing my worn out skinny jeans and hoodies ♥ I'm grateful for ways to express my love of being different; even if "different" means wearing jeans every day. Yanno what I'm saying?
    My 7th Grade Math Teacher: She taught me so much, and I dont mean a lot of math ;) she basically sculpted my sense of humor into what it is today, and a lot of other stuff that I dont even think she knows she taught me ;)
    Quiet Afternoons: Ones filled with the blissful feeling of no homework and lots of nothingness ♥

          Whew! That took a while to write. Then again I kinda gave up towards the end with meaningful explanations. Whoops =/ here are my nominations:
    ~Leah from ToDOLLy Awesome
    ~Charlotte from AG Doll Days
    ~Lydia from American Girls and Books
    ~Megan from Megan and Maddie (no, I'm not nominating her so I can do this again, I just want Megan to be included because she's a fabulous girl)
    ~Cassie from Call me Crazy
    ~Ella from Gumnut Street Dolls
    ~Polka Dot Bee
    ~Jessica Rae from Darling Dolls 
    ~Emily from American Girl Dolls and Me
    ~Anyone else who wants to partake in this tag =)

    And now for the shoot...











          I know it's short =/ I hope you like it! Have a great evening!

    ~Maddie

    30 comments:

    1. That was an awesome list darling! Thanks for nominating me. Ok, bucket list idea, we will host a huge meetup so that we can ACTUALLY MEET THESE FANTABULOUS PEOPLE THAT WE TOTALLY LOVE BUT HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY MET. And I'm sooo grateful for music too. Ali looks so great! I love her sweater. I'm tellin ya man, I will keep your Etsy shop in business once it opens.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Why thank you, Leah! No problem =) OMG YES WE NEED TO. Ali says thanks ;) thank you, I'm glad I won't be a failed business ;)

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    2. Congrats on the award! I loved reading your answers :) Oh my goodness!! Your photoshoot is absolutely AMAZING!! Ali looks so adorable ;) I ♥ her headband, too! ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh, also, I agree with Leah: I absolutely LOVE Ali's sweater! I will also help keep your Etsy shop in business when it opens, too. ;)

        ★ Shelby-Grace ★

        Delete
      2. Thanks Shelby-Grace! Aww, you're so sweet ♥ thank you!!

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    3. Maddie, you need to open your Etsy shop as soon as possible. I think I'm drooling over here. *mops up saliva* xD
      Your list was amazing, I wish I had remembered to include music on mine. :P
      Ali is gorgeous, and so are the pictures. I still wish I had your talent man. ;)
      ~Adi

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw, Adi, thanks xD your drool made me quite happy. Yeah, that's by far the *strangest* thing I have ever said.
        Thank you =)
        Thank you so much! Ah, yes, and I still wish I had yours...;)

        ~Maddie

        Delete
      2. Eh, it's fine. You're talking to the queen of strange. xD
        I've nominated you for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile award. =)
        http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-your-blog-makes-me-smile-award.html
        ~Adi

        Delete
    4. Wow, your doll and her outfit is SO pretty! Where did you get the sweater and headband?
      ~Claire

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww, thank you so much! The headband is actually a baby headband my grandma turned into a doll headband, and I made the sweater with a modified LJC Baseball Tee pattern =)

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    5. Her outfit is adorable, and congrats on the award! ^_^

      Just wanted to let you know, I moved my blog (yep, again. I'm so annoying), but this time I moved it to blogger! I would love it if you followed =) Just click on my name.

      Thanks,
      Abigail

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw, thanks Abigail!

        Awesome, I'll be sure to follow asap!

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    6. I love her outfit and thanks for nominating me! What kind of sewing machine do you use? I'm looking for a new one..

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you!! And you're welcome =D erm...I actually dont know, I think it's by Singer though...and the one I use at my grandparent's house is by Pfaff I believe...good luck on finding a new one =)

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    7. Hey Maddie! I nominated you for an award!
      http://americangirlchick.blogspot.com/2014/11/a-couple-of-awards.html

      Leah <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi, Leah! Aw, thank you! I'm posting a collective award post sometime later this week so I'll be sure to participate then =D

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    8. Congrats on the award Maddie! I love the pics!=)
      ~Rylee<3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much, Rylee!!!

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    9. Your answers were so sweet Maddie!! Ignoring what is in style is totally awesome; I do it too xD I always refer to all my blogger friends as normal friends when I talk about you guys (oh, and trust me; June and I have entire conversations about how sweet you all are)
      ~<3Ginny~

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, I'm glad you thought they were acceptable ;) ahh yes I'm not the only one! Yay! Haha, I sometimes catch myself doing the same thing, but my friends often end up asking "Wait, who is this *insert name here*? Do they go to our school?" and then reality hits xD aww, you two are sweet too ♥

        ~Maddid

        Delete
      2. Haha, I do the exact same thing, I always refer to all my blogger friends as normal friends when I'm talking about all of you :D Maddie: I nominated you for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award! Here's a link to my post about it:
        http://ohmydollies.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-your-blog-makes-me-smile-award.html

        ★ Shelby-Grace ★

        Delete
    10. Thank you for nominating me. I loved your list, some of them made me laugh!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're welcome! Thank you =D

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    11. Awesome Photos and funny list :)

      LOVE HER SWEATER SO MUCH!!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Hannah!

        Thank you, I'm so glad you do ;D

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    12. Your photography is amazing. :)

      xx Nicole Rose | www.a-dancers-pointe.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww, thanks so much! ♥

        ~Maddie

        Delete
    13. Stunning pics! I really really love that shirt!! Your explanations for what you are grateful for are so sweet :0)
      -Zoë

      ReplyDelete
    14. Hola! Loved reading the tag, and the photos are GORGEOUS omg. *-*
      Tagged you btw! xD
      http://tangledintheblueimpala.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-am-horrible-person-for-taking-forever.html

      ~K

      ReplyDelete
    15. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading what you are thankful for! The photos are super pretty and I love Ali's outfit, especially her shirt! :)

      ~Kaitlyn

      ReplyDelete