1.11.14

Hair How-To: Part Two & A Special Shout Out ♥

      Hello fabulous flamingoes (no idea where that came from =/)! Sorry part two wasn't up last night...I came home and was exhausted, so instead of being productive I ate candy and watched YouTibe videos. Whoops. Anyways, before the hair how-to, let me just get one thing off my chest-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADI!!!

      For those of you who don't know, today is Adi's birthday. And she's such a great friend to us all and is beyond sweet (not to mention funny) ♥ and let's not even get into her impossibly large amount of talent...;)
      

      So take some virtual sweets (because yay candy) and pretend you can see the virtual confetti I'm throwing in the air as I attempt to make this festive xD happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥
      Okay, so...now I bring to you...


A hairstyle for dolls with either super straight hair or layered hair (or both, like Jade)!


First, take two sections of hair at the front of your doll's head and tie them off with a hair elastic.


Then split those sections in half and tie the two inner halves together at the back.


Pull another section of hair from each side and tie them with the middle section you just tied off.


Repeat until you've reached the desired look; I just did Jade's whole head to show that you can do it all the way with layers =)

     So it's kinda lame, but has lots of variations so...yeah. Here are some pictures of Ali dressed up in her Halloween costume (it matched mine, hehe):





      The only difference is that I wore a black beanie, but I don't have one for the girls so a baseball hat had to do ;) I hope you all have a fabulous day! I might have a second post, a better post, up later =) bye!

~Maddie

15 comments:

  1. I love Jade's hair!! I actally saw this hair style at school last week and I thought it looked cool. Happy b-day Adi!! Ali looks really cute, I love the mini money bag :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, really? That's cool! Thank you Zoë! =) ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you Maddie!!! ^-^
    I don't know about the talent part though... xD
    Love the hair tutorial, and oh goodness, Ali is so stinking adorable!!! Love the money bag. =D
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Adi ♥
      Whatever you say...we all know the truth ;)
      Aww, thank you! And Ali also says thanks ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  3. I love it! I will definitely need to try this out on Mia's hair sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! =D I can't wait to see ^_^

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  4. I love how you did Jade's hair! I'll have to try it on one of my dolls soon :D Hehe, Ali is such a cute bank robber ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby-Grace! Ali says thank you as well ;)

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  5. Awesome hair tutorial!! I'm so going to try it on my dolls!! Also happy birthday Adi! Also the money bag is totally amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  6. Wow, you are so good with doll hair. AG should hire you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Hannah! ♥

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  7. Ooooh! I love it! I will definitely be trying this out sometime soon! I LOVE Jade's shirt and Ali's costume is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ooh you noticed! Thank you so much! =D

      ~Maddie

      Delete
  8. That hairstyle is so gorgeous Maddie!! Hahaha! I love her costume, it's fabulous!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete