25.11.14

In the Dying Light: PS & AGPC Final Challenge

      It has been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since a proper, outdoor photo shoot has made an appearance on this blog. So tonight, I decided to fix that.





















       I actually really like how these turned out for the most part =) it was so nice today, sunny and in the upper forties...and yet we're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow. *sigh* So these might be the last pictures like these for a while. =( but on the bright side, snow acts as a great reflector, so photography won't be that much of a problem ;)
      Now for the final AGPC Challenge for this year (also, do you guys want this to continue in the new year? Because if you don't, I have no problem with not continuing it)...and ya probably saw this theme comin' ;)

AGPC Final Challenge: Winter Fun
For the final challenge of the 2014 AGPC trial season, you must take a picture of your doll doing something she does for fun in the winter. From playing in the snow to wrapping presents, anything you do in the wintertime is perfect! Good luck, and have fun!

      Yeah...predictable, but it suits this time of year. Good luck to the participants who've made it this far =) I hope you guys liked this "normal" post =) have a wonderful night!

~Maddie

25 comments:

  1. Those pictures are wonderful Maddie! I love picture 19, It is so beautiful! Haha, sorry that it is going to snow there! Let us know how much you get!(Don't ask why...) ^-^
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rylee! ♥ we got around 6 inches, but it's snowing right now so we'll have more soon ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  2. These photos are so pretty, Maddie ^.^ Chrissa looks gorgeous.<3
    Yes! Please continue AGPC. I want to enter back in ;)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Abigail! ♥
      Okay, I can't wait to see your wonderful entries ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos Maddie. Your photography is always so wonderful. =)
    I'd love for you to do AGPC again... I would love to enter yet at the same time I don't think I have enough talent for it. :P
    Ah well. The experience would be fun anyways; so a yes from me. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Adi! =)
      Oh please, you have more than enough talent ;) ♥
      Alright, it'll happen ;D

      ~M

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pics!!
    I love the orange-y lighting :0)
    Same for me. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, and yet it was 50 degrees two days ago.
    Oh yes, defiantly do the AGPC next year. I really want to participate :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoë! ♥
      Hehe, same here ;)
      Ahh yes the weather there and here must be twins =P
      Awesome, it'll come back =)

      ~M

      Delete
  5. I love the lighting on the pictures. I hope you continue AGPC, I would love to enter again next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! Okay =) I would love to see your beautiful entries again ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Really pretty! I love Chrissa's dress too <3
    Ella xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ella! ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  7. Wow! So amazing!
    I awarded you my monthly award, Picks of the month! Please visit my blog to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Ella, that is so sweet of you! ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  8. Pretty photos... I LOVE that theme. I will take the pictures ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awesome, I can't wait to see =)

      ~M

      Delete
  9. Wow these are so pretty...I'm breathless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much Claire! ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  10. These are beautiful photos! I really like Chrissa in that dress, she looks gorgeous! That is an awesome theme!! AND YES YOU NEED TO CONTINUE AGPC. June and I forgot to enter this year, so we'd love to enter next year!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginny! Yay! I'm lovin' your enthusiasm! It'll continue =) I can't wait to see your future entries =)

      ~M

      Delete
  11. I absolutely love the pictures Maddie!

    -Cassie ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just gorgeous Maddie! I love them all! You are such a talented photographer! Ooooh! Awesome theme! I'll have to come up with something good! I really want to win! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Kaitlyn! ♥ I can't wait to see what you come up with =D

      ~M

      Delete
  13. Hi Maddie! Wow just saw this post! Beautiful pics!! :D Anywho I've nominated you for an award on my blog! http://thenewagfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/youre-great-photographer-award.html
    Have fun!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete