16.11.14

Oh Wow...♥

Hey guys! Today's post is one I didn't plan on writing; in fact, I never thought I'd be able to write this. But as of today, I can-

I just reached 50 followers. *faints* =')

Oh my gosh guys, you have no idea how much this means to me ♥♥♥ I never thought I'd get this far, and that's not a lie. I don't even know what to say, I'm so surprised...

Thank you, each and every one of you who have ever visited this blog, ever dropped me a comment, ever took the time to follow; thank you for putting up with my rants, my self doubts, and my annoying quirks in general- that's pretty tough to do ;) 

I know this is probably like every other thank you post you've read, and it's probably really cheesey, but it's all true =) this is a milestone I never imagined I would reach- in all honesty, I never imagined I'd reach 10, much less 50! Now, I know blogging isn't about the number of followers or views or anything like that, but I'm still beyond thankful and excited to have reached this. 

Thank you once again, you have no idea how much you mean to me ♥ I wish there was some way I could repay you all, but I can't think of anything (I'm not allowed to host giveaways yet); so here, take this virtual cupcake, know I love you like a second family, and have a wonderful day =) ♥


~A Very Surprised and Thankful Maddie

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maddie. You deserve every follower you've gotten, every comment left, and all the pageviews you've earned. You're a wonderful blogger, your photography is amazing, and you're such a kind person. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve everyone single one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Maddie! I agree with Adi--You deserve every follower, every comment, and every pageview. You are an amazingly talented, sweet blogger and your photography is stunning!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conflagulations Maddie! (inside joke at my school) I completely agree with Shelby Grace and Adi. You are such a talented photographer, an amazing blogger and all around awesome person. Congrats Maddie. You deserved this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big congrats to you! You indeed deserve every one of those followers, and should be very proud ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! that is a big milestone when blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, you deserve it. Hope to see more amazing posts in the future!
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out here:
    http://darlingdolls4.blogspot.com/2014/11/hello-i-got-nominated-for-you-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Maddie!! You deserve every single one of those followers :) This post wasn't cheesy :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We nominated you!!
      http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/11/more-awards.html

      Delete
  12. AHHH congrats girl! Soon you'll have even more followers! You have come so far and are definitely a inspiration in photography to me! Don't ever stop blogging because I love every one of your posts :P
    Lots of HUGE congratulations and (virtual) hugs!
    Lydia
    P.S. This virtual cupcake is very yummy! Haha I'm joking :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Congrats on 50 followers!! Your post wants cheesy! It was really sweet<3 Haha don't worry!! Your not hard do put up with!!xD We all love your rantings and posts Maddie!
    ~Rylee<3
    Thanks for the cupcake!! Haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 50 followers Maddie!!!!!! You are amazing at everything and I enjoy all your posts so much! You deserve all the followers and page views you get and I am so happy for you! I hope, one day, that my blog will be as popular as yours and get that many followers and pageviews! Congrats again! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I awarded you on my blog! http://girlydolltype.blogspot.com/2014/11/awards.html

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job darling! You totally deserve it You're one of my online besties and I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. Love ya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratualtions! You so deserve every one of those followers, your blog is amazing! You should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete