17.11.14

STAHP UR TOO SWEET FOR UR OWN GOOD Award


Yeah okay I get it I'm behind on my awards and here I am doing this one. IT'S NAME IS JUST TOO RELATEABLE TO RESIST DOING RIGHT AWAY THO SO DEAL.

Right so anyways...

So this award created by the ever so fabulous Kelsey has been around for what, a few hours? Less? And I've already been bombarded (not really) with nominations...thanks guys! Those lovelies are Kelsey, Ginny and June, Adi, and Shelby-Grace. I'm pretty sure that's it but Blogger has been messing with my feed lately so if you nominated me and I didn't list you blame Blogger (and comment below; I'll add you in!) ;P

Anyways let's get started!

The Guidelines
  •  Nominate somebody who you you believe is  uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
  • Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer
  • Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well. 
  • You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
  • Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on xD
  • And finally, have FUN!
(You obviously don't HAVE to do the tag if you're nominated, but you must answer the questions if you want the award on your blog. :))

Okay, starting with Kelsey's questions:
1.) If you could visit any fictional world, where would you go and why?
Um...well, if you asked fourth grade Maddie you'd get a "Well I've always thought it'd be cool to go to Camp Half-Blood", but eighth grade Maddie doesn't know because the only fiction she reads is realistic fiction. Yeah I know shoot me I'm boring I know. =P
2.) Favorite thing to do to cure boredom?
Let's just go through what I did today to cure my boredom: sew, do doll stuff of any kind, casually stare at pictures of Ashton Irwin (Kaitlin, if you're reading this, you never should've watched that video in Science back in September or whatever because look at what you've done), eat waffles (don't judge I'm a teenager I eat a lot), and SLEEP. *cough*
3.) Who is your idol?
In all seriousness my grandoa, who's a fabulous photographer =)
4.) Tom Hiddleston or Justin Beiber? (trick question)
Hiddleston.
5.) What would your superhero name be?
The Masked Maddie. Wait that sounds like a villain's name more than a...eh whatever probably suits me better anyway. ;P
6.) Have you ever watched an utterly random movie because an actor you knew was in it?
Well...actually I dont think I have. WOW. I would've thought I had but...
7.) Favorite band(s) at the moment?
Paramore (always) and 5SOS (*cough* ash *cough*, but really, they're talented, not gonna lie)
8.) Gif or jif?
I'll go with gif.

And now Ginny and June...
1.) Peanut butter or jelly?
Peanut butter =)
2.) Do you ever watch the commercials on TV just to see a trailer for a new movie?
Sometimes...;)
3.) What is your favorite date?
5/20; mah birthday ^-^
4.) Have you ever had a friend that you know will be there for you forever?
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5.) What's your favorite letter of the alphabet?
M...not biased at all it's just a really cool letter! (Yeah okay I'm biased.)
6.) If you were only allowed to have one more American Girl Doll, who would you choose?
#55, who I'm pretty sure I'd name either Emerson, Ashton, or Joey.
7.) What are you planning to be when you grow up?
Either an animator or a professional photographer =)
8.) Favorite subject in school?
Science!
9.) Can you sew? Of so, what do you like to sew best?
YES AND DOLL CLOTHES. Heyy...wanna see a secret picture of something new I just finished sewing?
Hint hint it's the jacket =)

Now for Adi's questions...
1.) Do you ever get so excited that you end up acting really weird and trip over your own two feet? (*cough* or a box in the hallway)?
Dude who doesn't?
2.) Are you a dog person or a cat person? Or both? Or neither?
Sorry cat ladies but I'm all for dogs...mainly because every cat I've met hated me but let's not focus on my flaws. xD
3.) Do you think I'm crazy?
In all the right ways ;)
4.) What's your all time favorite song?
Oh dear god this is a bad question...but at the moment it's Good Girls by 5SOS =)
5.) Ever played an instrument?
I play da trumpet and regret not going into percussion. Cuz percussion is cool and trumpet is lame.
6.) On a scale of 1-10, how badly are you drowning in tags/awards right now?
Let's not get into the massive amount of awards and tags I need to post about...
7.) Have you heard of Owl City?
Yes...pretty good music =)
8.) Are you a person who could be persuaded to dress up in a funky costume and walk around a public place in it?
'Course, I'm not right in the head, I can be convinced to do anything! Like "date" someone when you're only seven! Or down an entire can of whipped cream! Or...or...I feel like I'm sharing too much XP

And last but not least, the lovely Shelby-Grace =)
1.) What inspired you to make your own blog?
Cassie =)
2.) On a scale of 1-10, how badly are you drowning in tags/awards right now?
Same as stated above =)
3.) Do you prefer MyAG's or GOTYs?
In all honesty, MyAGs; no offense to any GOTY but...
4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op (or for non-doll bloggers, just to visit), where would you choose?
Somewhere with trees. So in other words not my backyard. I'm not real picky otherwise =)
5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
Mmm hmm
6.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog =)
7.) Favorite subject in school?
Science =)
8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?
That I own? It's a tie between Lanie and Ali; Lanie because she was the first doll I got to pick out in person and she's just a cutie, and Ali because she's super photogenic and...umm...idk I just love her XP

I nominate Kelsey, Ginny and June, Adi, Shelby-Grace, Cassie, Ella Louise, Lydia AGFan, American Girl Place, AGDTIME, and Rylee =)

My questions are...
1.) Favorite ice cream flavor?
2.) Celebrity crush?
3.) Which sock do you typically put on first, left or right?
4.) If you could swap places with anyone in the world for a day, who would you want to be?
5.) Who do you consider to be your best friend online?
6.) Are these questions really lame?
7.) Do you like waffles or pancakes better?
8.) Summer or winter?
9.) Favorite emoji?
10.) Best joke you know?

Sorry those are all lame, I'm tired =/ have a fab night everyone!

~Maddie 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Maddie! I actually just nominated you less than a minute ago! XD

    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap. You're asking me who my celebrity crush is; do you know how long of an answer that'll be?! xD
    Anyways; THANK YOU NOMINATING ME FOR THIS. YOU'RE TOO SWEET. ^___^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we're drowning in awards again. Thanks Maddie!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is having issues it seems cause I nominated you last night. In all fairness though, you put your post up like twelve minutes after mine so maybe there was lag time. Anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maddie! Very sweet of you! I tagged you back. You have been really sweet to me! Thank you!<3
    http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good.html
    If you don't want to do it again, You defiantly don't have to! I know everyone is having a hard time keeping up with all the tags and awards that are going around!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the In The Spotlight Award!!! You don't have to do it if you don't want to, because I know it is hard to keep track of awards and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love saiges hat in the picture, where did you get it? Also, I'm posting on my blog again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! Thanks so much for nominating me! It means a lot! Ooooh! It looks like you did a fantastic job on that jacket! I didn't even download that pattern because I'm not into that kind of thing, but yours looks so cute on Ali! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete