25.12.14

Christmas Haul 2014!

Hey guys! I hope you're all having a wonderful day spent with family, friends, and unhealthy amounts of food! I know I said that I would post a haul tomorrow or the day after, but I had time to take some (bad) pictures of the things I got, so I threw together a haul just so ya had an actual post to read (the post earlier was scheduled and short) ;) just a disclaimer, I'm NOT trying to brag in any way, shape, or form; I'm super thankful for everything that I got ♥

Plus, I might or might not love reading hauls so...;)

I feel like everyone says that at the beginning of a haul xD anyways...let's get started!

I'll start with all the doll stuff I got, then show you the human items I received =)


"Night at the Movies" OG Set
(SO CUTE AHH!!!!!!)


Velcro and elastic (yay!)


Mini Rubix Cube


Mini Vaseline xD
You guys have no idea how long I've wanted one of these xD


Springfield Collection Espadrilles


Mini Duck Tape
(from my brother Ryan)


"Petite Party Settings" AG Crafts Set


Three AG outfits:
(From Jill's Steals and Deals)


Frosty Fair Isle Outfit


School Days Outfit


I Love Pet Pajamas

And now for human items...


5sos book


Gift cards


Clothes


Converse!


Camera notebook
(from my brother Jacob)


Miscellaneous stocking stuffers (wallet, fingerless gloves, chap stick)


An iPhone 5!
This is huge considering I expected my first phone to be a flip phone and get it at like age thirty or something xD
(Feel free to make fun of me for getting my first phone at 13)
BTW all these pictures were taken with my phone =)

I also got a case for my phone, but I don't have a picture of it

And last but certainly not least I got...


#55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




SHE IS SO PRETTY OMG!!!!!!!
I was honestly so surprised when I opened her =0
I'm so so so so very thankful to have gotten another doll ♥
Her name is Emerson =)
I love her so much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Whelp, that's all! What did you guys get this year? Thanks so much for reading, I love you guys! Merry Christmas!

~M

21 comments:

  1. Aww all the stuff you got is so cute Maddie! So fun you got the iPhone 6!
    Congrats on Emerson!! SO EXCITING! Excited to see more pics of her!! So glad you had a good Christmas! xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Rylee! ♥
      Thank you! ^_^ I'm glad you're excited, I'm excited to take some tomorrow! ;) thanks again ♥ Merry Christmas! (I wonder how many times ive said that today...xD)

      ~M

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on all the things you got for Christmas!!
    I love the "Night At The Movies" OG set you got, it's too adorable :D
    That's really cool that you got a phone! It's completely fine that you haven't had a phone until now :)

    Oh. My. Cow's. Potatoes. Emerson is the cutest doll ever!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! She is so beautiful! Merry Christmas, Maddie!!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby-Grace!!
      I agree, it's one of my favorite things I got ^.^
      Thanks! Ahaha, I technically had one a few years ago...but it broke Luke three days after I got it and we never fixed it or got a new one so...xD

      Aww, thank you!!! I agree, she is such a cutie! ♥ Merry Christmas!

      ~M

      Delete
  3. Congrats on everything Maddie! I love reading haul posts too. ^_^
    I'm older than you and I still don't have a phone so... xD
    I was lucky enough to receive a brand new iPod though from my parents. <3

    Emerson is gorgeous. Oh my gosh.
    I've been telling myself I don't want her but I'm sure your pictures will chance my thinking. xD

    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi! Great minds think alike ;)
      And there's nothing wrong with that, because to be honest I got tired of being social like ten minutes after I opened the phone and started texting my friends so...xD
      That's wonderful! ♥ I do hope you enjoy it, I've personally never owned one but let me tell you, my brother is on his ALL. THE. TIME. xD

      Aww, thank you! ♥ (Emerson says thanks, too ;) )
      Haha xD aw, thanks Adi! That's exactly how I feel about Charlie...I don't need another doll, but when you post pictures of her I kinda die inside...xD merry Christmas!

      ~M

      Delete
    2. Indeed. ;)
      It is. I was very shocked to receive it. It's very cool & honestly suits me better than a regular phone would. I'm afraid I'd text more than I call and the iPod lets me text for free so... xD

      No problem! She's stunning. ^_^
      And haha, I should try and tone down pics of Charlie then. ;)
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you're enjoying it, and I agree; I text much more than I do call, but like I said, I did actually get tired if texting yesterday so I dont know what that says about me...=P yes, that's how it is with my brother, he texts all his friends from his iPod through iMessage or whatever it's called (yup, I'm so tech savvy you dont even know...xD)

      Hehe, yeah, to save me $115...;)
      Just kidding, I love seeing pictures ikf her even if they do make me consider another doll xD

      ~M

      Delete
  4. I really wished I asked for new converses! Any way. Emerson is so pretty! My sister has her (Charlie) and she is her favorite doll!
    Merry christmas,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Emily! She is a gorgeous doll, I can see why she's your sister's favorite ;) Merry Christmas!

      ~M

      Delete
  5. Congrats on all of the gifts! :) I can't wait to see Emerson in future posts! She is a gorgeous doll!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mint! =) Emerson and I say thank you ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  6. YAY! Merry Christmas! I got Isabelle at my Fathers house, but called her Bridgette, and at my Mothers, I got a new MAG and a good camera! I called the doll Parker. :)
    I really do wish you a merry Christmas Maddy, and thankyou for being a very bloggy friend. :)
    Love, Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you, too! Oh, how exciting! Two new dolls! Bridgette and Parker are such cute names! ^.^
      Thank you, Ella ♥=)

      ~M

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas! It looks like you had quite the Christmas :0)
    Emerson is adorable. I love her combination of green eyes and dark hair with freckles.
    That's awesome that you got a new phone!!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well! =) ♥
      Aw, thank you ^.^ I agree, she is definitely super cute ;)
      Thanks, Zoë!

      ~M

      Delete
  8. Congrats on all the new stuff AND #55!!! She's absolutely gorgeous!! And you're not weird for getting a phone at 13; I got my first phone around that age as well! I'll probably make a post later about what I got so I suppose you can read that then ;)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got some awesome stuff! Hey, I'm a teen and I don't have a phone yet! Not even a track phone... -_- Oh well. :) I'm glad you got doll #55, she is gorgeous and I love mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very merry christmas! This was the first 'haul' post I've ever read and it was fantastic! Congrats on Emerson!!! She is so beautiful I think she may need to be added to my collection…. Haha!! Happy holidays!! :-)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the stuff you got is sooo cool! Congrats on Emerson!!! She is gorgeous! I love the ag stuff you got especially. I always need more Velcro and elastic! I don't even have a phone yet and I'm 16! :)

    ReplyDelete