12.12.14

Doll Room Tour: Christmas Edition!

Hey guys! So I write this on Tuesday and scheduled it to show up now, just in case you were wondering. I don't know if I'll be able to reply to comments right away (or at all while I'm here) so don't worry if I don't reply, I'm just really busy =) so without further ado, I give you...

My Doll Room: Christmas Edition
(featuring Lanie)


This is an overview. For those of you who have been with
me for a while, this might look a bit familiar. For newer readers,
it's all new unless you sent through my archives ;) so basically
I made the area bigger; added a bed, made room for a tree...


These are bunk beds. They are in the same spit as they were
before, just a little bit less cluttered on the bottom bunk ;)



...and the closet =) I moved the cliset over up against the beds
to make more room. On top it has pretty much the same stuff as
before, buy instead of a Tardis, a light up Christmas tree
is on display =)


Here's the new area =) it includes a bed and Christmas tree.
Plus some space on the floor for a doll to sit ;)
The tree is just a mini tree I bought on sale after Christmas 
2011. It's not the ideal color, but I think it looks nice with
the silver decorations =)


Above is the bed. It's just Jade's two box parts pushed together
with a mattress I made, a pillow case for a sheet, a pillow I made, and a bunch of other doll sized stuff ;)


Aaaaaand this is the only other Christmassy thing in the room!
It's two tiny wreaths I found (idk where they're from originally
but they're cute as heck) with ribbon and doll sized ornaments
hanging in between =) it was easy to make and I think it adds just
the right amount of "Christmas" into this corner =)


And of course Lanie had to be in these photos ;) she's wearing
my new favorite piece of doll clothing; a pullover sweater with
feax leather elbow patches ♥


Thanks for reading! Hehe, you can see me in the ornament xD
Have a great day!
Love you heaps!

~M

27 comments:

  1. Your dollhouse is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love it! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your doll room Maddie! It looks fabulous! And man, Lanie and her curls look drop dead gorgeous!!xD Hope your having a good time in Florida!=)
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rylee! Hehe, Lanie says thanks ;) thanks, I did!

      ~M

      Delete
  4. I love your Christmas decor. The add just the right amount of Christmasness without being over the top.
    Ok. When you open an Etsy shop, I'm going to buy one of those adorable pullover sweaters :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I was going for, I'm glad I achieved it ;)

      Hehe, awesome! ;D

      ~M

      Delete
  5. Ooh!! I love how you decorated Maddie!! I agree with Zoë, there aren't too many decorations!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! =) yup, I didn't wanna go over the top, I'm glad you like it!

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Hey Maddie! I'm new to your blog. It's really good, and I like it! :)
    Those rooms look very nice.
    Could you maybe check out my blog? Thedollydistrict.blogspot.com. Just click my name. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana! Thank you! =)

      Of course! I'll be sure to check it out soon! =)

      ~M

      Delete
  7. Lanie's curls look flawless! How do you do that? Is there a way I can follow your blog via email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! (Lanie says thanks too ;) ) I just mist her hair with water, brush out a section, and twist it around the brush =) now there is; after I saw your comment I added a follow by email thing at the top ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  8. I love it Maddie! I see you found your tree... XD

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! =) haha, yup! It only took like three hours...xD

      ~M

      Delete
  9. I love it! Your blog is amazing, by the way. You are such a good photographer!

    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You're so sweet =)

      ~M

      Delete
  10. I love the way you organized your doll room! Gee, I wish I had enough room for a doll room! :) PS: Lanie is adorable! Did you make that shirt??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) yeah, I didn't have any space for my girls until I moved two years ago. I'm sure you'll find some eventually (or at least I hope ya do ;) ) Lanie and I say thanks ;) yup! =)

      ~M

      Delete
  11. You may never see this comment but I have to ask....Where did you get the phone that Lanie is holding? I love it!! Lanie is super pretty, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at a local school supplies store, but I've seen them at book stores and office supplies stores, plus you can find them on sites like eBay and Amazon =) Lanie and I say thank you! =) ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  12. Your doll room is sooo cute! I love all the decorations, especially the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete