20.12.14

I Finished the Dress...

...so here is the photo shoot! I know this is the second post for today, but I felt like posting so...yeah. These aren't the best photos ever, but I'll have another shoot up tomorrow ;) I'll explain why after the pictures =)



















So tonight Megan and I were hanging out, and she gave me my Christmas gift from her, which is automatically sweet, and when I opened it, there was a 5SOS CROP TOP FOR MY DOLLS!!!!! I've been wanting one of these for quite a while now but they've always sold before I had the chance to order one. But sweet Megan bought me one. And of course I have to do a photo shoot! ;) thanks again Megan, if you're reading this, and thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoy the photos, and have a great night!

~M 

15 comments:

  1. Love It! Always impressed with your sewing skills. : )
    What kind of fabric is that? Im thinking of asking for fabric for christmas and learning to sew. I like the way it hangs all wavy.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Gwen! =)
      It's a jersey knit fabric; I used an old shirt, but I'm sure you can find it at a fabric store =)

      ~M

      Delete
  2. SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A very jealous Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ella! ^_^

      ~M

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress Maddie. <3
    And a 5SOS crop top is awesome. So sweet of Megan to do that. ^_^
    Can't wait for the pictures!
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi ♥
      Ah, yes, isnt it? She is such a sweetheart ♥
      I'm glad you're excited! =)

      ~M

      Delete
  4. You did a great job on the dress; it's really pretty! Yay!! I'm glad you got that shirt that you wanted!! I can't wait to see what it looks like!! :D
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! ♥ I'm glad you're excited! I'm actually setting up the shoot now ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos Maddie! I'm really happy you love the gift and I can't wait to see it in one of your AMAZING photo shoots ; ) Also the dress is gorgeous!

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! ♥ Thank again for the shirt, it's my new favorite piece of clothing for the girls ;) aw, thanks, I'm glad you're excited! =) thank you! ^.^

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos, and a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are beautiful Maddie!! You lie overtime you say your photos are bad! Your photos are always stunning. Ohhh, I'm sure your dolls will look fabulous in it!xD
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Rylee! =) ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  8. That dress is just gorgeous! I love how the sleeves are rolled up and how foley the dress is! The photography is stunning, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete