2.12.14

In the Dark










So Ali was standing on the ironing board after I made an 1812 style dress for my cousin's Caroline.

She was half hidden in shadows.

I couldn't resist taking some photos. I couldn't be happier with the turnout =)






These aren't the best photos, but the lighting is making' me happy so I'm not complaining ;)

In case you were wondering, she's standing in front of closet doors. =)

So I'm gonna tell you guys what's happening in the near future: I'm going to Florida from the tenth to the eighteenth, so I won't have many new posts up during that time frame. Well, unless I make a few posts and just schedule them...

But yeah. This is kinda a sloppy post but oh well.

Today was like, National Maddie Appreciation Day for my teachers. My Social Studies teacher was uber proud of my test score on a test half the class failed (I didn't fail yay) and my band teacher isn't letting me play at any rehearsals until the concert (since I'll be in Florida the night if the concert) because she wants them to get used to bit relying on me. THAT MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Right, so now that I've just about bored you half to death, I'll leave ;) have a fab night!

~Maddie

18 comments:

  1. Wow her dress is awesome!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous, Maddie. You're so fabulous at sewing and photography.<3 That's awesome that you're going to Florida! Have a nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Abigail! ♥ thank you!

      ~M

      Delete
  3. Maddie, you are a amazing sewer! I think I'm probable going to tell you that about a million times.Hope you have fun in Florida! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! I WANT TROPICAL WEATHER!!!!! xD Congrats on your test!
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rylee, you are too sweet! ;) ♥ thank you! Haha, I would if I could! Thanks again! =) xoxo

      ~M

      Delete
  4. SO PRETTY LOVE PHOTOS!!!! XP SO PRETTY

    Congrats on your test! HAPPY NATIONAL MADDIE APPRECIATION DAY! *throws confetti up in the air*

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lydia!!

      Hehe, thanks! =) ♥
      xD yay confetti!

      ~M

      Delete
  5. Your photos are stunning as always! I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida, you don't happen to have a extra ticket do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! =) unfortunately I don't, but perhaps I could fit you inside my suitcase...? xD

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dress. I love the picture of Ali with the red backdrop. Really pretty. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi =) ♥

      ~M

      Delete
  7. I love the photos! Ali's outfit is so cute and the lighting is awesome! That dress is so pretty! I sometimes make doll stuff for my cousins too (mostly just for Christmas presents)!

    P.S. I posted my entry for AGPC yesterday and I just wanted to make sure you saw it and don't forget about it! ;P Here is the link: http://americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com/2014/12/agpc-round-4-entry-christmas-decorating.html?m=0
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlyn! =) ♥ Yeah, the dress is being saved for Christmas when she actually received the Caroline doll, so for now the dress is just sitting wrapped next to Caroline in the closet ;)

      Ahh, yeah, I saw it, I just didn't have time to comment; I checked Blogger before I did my homework just to see who posted, but I had to get to work ;)

      ~M

      Delete
  8. I love the pictures and have fun in florida! I went down there last week and it was WINDY!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! =)

      ~M

      Delete
  9. such a gorgeous backdrop :) Your dolls look fabulous. have fun in Florida :) (let me just say this: Pennsylvania winters vs. Florida..... FLORIDA FOR THE WIN) but anyways, have an awesome time ♥ (btw, I just though about it, are you going to be taking your dolls along? 'cuz that would make some very very cute backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥ haha, I agree 100%! ;) thank you! =) I'm not going to bring any of the girls just because I'm afraid of flying with my dolls, but I'm probably going to bring along a mini and definitely my camera ;)

      ~M

      Delete