23.1.15

Clear Skies and Snowy Nights




















It finally snowed the other day- not much, but it still stuck to the ground long enough for me to take pictures. :) It's supposed to snow another 4-6 inches tonight, so hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I'll get another shoot up.

A little while back I asked what dolls you wanted to see more of; a lot of you said Jade, so this afternoon I took her out for a shoot and I'm quite happy with the turnout, even if I did freeze my hands off while doing it. ;) She really is a cutie. ♥ 

Just a reminder, tomorrow's the last day to post your OOTW for the collective post on Sunday (also, Sunday's the start of the first official season of AGPC- are you guys excited?). :)

Comment your favorite photo down below. :) Thanks for reading!

-maddie

Extra Info:
Infinity Scarf: knit by my grandma
Long Sleeved Shirt: made by me
Leggings: made by me
Boots: current MAG meet boots
Doll: MAG #47, Jade

11 comments:

  1. Jade is gorgeous. And I love her jade colored scarf!
    Beautiful pics.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade is so pretty! Her outfit is adorable. :)
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These pictures are just...I have no words. They are amazing.<3
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!! Oh, when do we sign-up for AGPC? How? I would love to!
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I set the third picture as my desktop wallpaper! (Background).:)

      Delete
  5. Wow. Just wow. You are too talented, Maddie. Seriously, please give me some of that talent! ;) Your photoshoots are always so beautiful, and Jade is gorgeous as always. Her hair is so perfect! Oh, and I am definitely entering the OOTW for the collective post! I completely forgot about it until today, and luckily today is the deadline ;) I can't wait for AGPC! I'm still trying to decide which doll I'll be entering...XD

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Shelby-Grace! Beautiful photos, the quality is amazing and you know just the right angle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah SO beautiful!!!! You are seriously talented! Jade is a gorgeous doll, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your photography skills! xD Your photos keep getting better and better!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with Mint! Ur photos are incredible!! Jade is such a pretty doll and I love her outfit!! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Maddie! Jade looks so pretty and I love her outfit, especially her scarf! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete