28.1.15

In the Freshly Fallen Snow



























Yes, it was Lanie holding the camera. :)

The camera is the keychain I mentioned in a post a few weeks back when I was like "yeah mini haul coming soon"...the thing I didn't post? Yeah...it's so cute though I love it!!! It looks so realistic. ^_^

Congrats to Shelby-Grace, Leah M., and A Doll's Life for guessing correctly! :)

I was nominated for two more awards in the past day or so, and originally I was gonna add those to this post, but I'll just post again tomorrow. :)

Thanks for reading! Have a great night. :)

-maddie

15 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures!
    Love that camera. What store did you get it from?
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Mini Cecile is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite photo shoot you have done yet! It is just soo cute!! Ahh, I just can't get over it! xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanie looks adorable! That camera is too cute. :)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photo shoot! Absolutely love the camera! :D My favourite pic was probably the first one of Lanie's curls! They look so golden! :) But I loved them all!! :0
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lanie is so cute! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lanie look's so cute in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos as always. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos. :)
    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photo shoot. Love your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are just stunning Maddie. Your photography is just so amazing.^_^
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just put my entry up!!!!!!! Am I too late? so sorry. :(
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!!! I love this so much! The photography is stunning and I love the idea! I NEED THAT MINI CAMERA!!!!! XD
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete