30.1.15

Meet Scarlette :)

Hey guys. :) so, for the past month or so, Saige hasn't been getting her fair share of attention- or any attention at all, really. She's been sitting in the same outfit on the girls' bunk beds for weeks on end, and the other day I realised it was because I just wasn't happy with her name- it just didn't have anything special about it. I've always wanted to rename her (flashback to the Ainsley post), but I just couldn't decide on a name that suited her.

Well, now she has one.

Ever since I renamed her, Scarlette has been in three photo shoots and has many more planned. :) so, without further ado, I present to you...

Scarlette Amelia Copeland.
















You can expect to see lots more of this girl in the future. ;) just a reminder, Sunday is the last day to get your AGPC entries up! Everyone who has entered so far has super great photos! Keep it up, guys ^_^ thanks for reading :)

-maddie

17 comments:

  1. Oh, she's gorg. Isn't it amazing how much a name change can do? Amazing pictures, of coooooourse. And also like can I have that shirt and your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you've found the perfect name for her! Scarlette is a gorgeous name. :) And wonderful photos as usual Maddie!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics :0)
    Scarlette is a really pretty name. And yes I've done the same, not really doing anything with Piper because of her old name.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Beautiful photos!! Scarlette is such a fabulous name for her! (I also love how it's spelt :P) her outfit is so cool and casual, absolutely stunning :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Scarlet is a beautiful name, and her outfit is really cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new name, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saige look's great in plaid! I love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scarlette is a fantastic name for a very lovely girl. :) And her outfit is super adorable, too. <3

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful name - Scarlette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh man I need that shirt! and the necklace. : )
    I have my entry up for AGPC! cantt wait
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The name Scarlette is so pretty! She looks so cute in that outfit. :)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! I really like her new name! The photography is gorgeous, as always! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous pictures! I love her outfit!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  14. So good! Also, I nominated you for an award!
    Ella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maddie! I just noticed I can now comment on your blog! So I know that the deadline for your AGPC was Sunday, but could I post my entry today? Because I didn't know if I would be able to enter, because I couldn't comment on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you can post it today :) sorry it took me so long to make the adjustments to the comments.

      -maddie

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks so much Maddie!! I really appreciate it. I'll post it right now. :)

      Delete