19.1.15

The "You Are Amazing and so is Your Blog" Award

Well hi :) today I'm finally getting around to the "You Are Amazing and so is Your Blog" award (created by Rylee over at Picture Perfect AG and When I Dream). I was nominated by the lovely Ellie from On the Other Side of Reality. :) thank you, Ellie! I believe that she's the only one who nominated me, but if I'm wrong do feel free to yell at me in the comments for being ignorant ;) 



The Rules:

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.

2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.

3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.

4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.

5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.

6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Alrighty. Let's do this. •_•

1.) Have you ever pushed on a door that says pull it pulled on a door that says pushed?
More than I'd like to admit, yes. ;)

2.) Have you ever accidentally locked yourself in a room?
Well, I'm not sure if this counts, but one time at the movies with Megan, we were in the bathroom and my stall door got jammed, and I was stuck inside...well, until I decided that I would just crawl out underneath the door. xD 

3.) DO YOU LOVE FUZZY CHRISTMAS SOCKS???
I own like ten pairs so I'm gonna go with yes xD

4.) Have you ever been in a public place, saw some statues, thought they were real people, and started talking to them whilst everyone around you sees this and thinks you're mentally unstable? ('Cause that's happened to me before. Twice.)
Surprisingly I have not; it sounds like something I'd do though, I'll admit that. ;)

5.) When you open your closet door, are you afraid that a black torrent of nothingness and despair will suck you down into an eternal torment from which there is no escape?
Not so much nothingness as a dangerously large pile of clothes and miscellaneous items threatening to fall on me...

My questions:

1.) Are you a musical or artistic type of person?
2.) What us your dream job?
3.) Do you have any siblings?
4.) It's your last meal ever- what do you order?
5.) Movies or TV shows?

Do I really have to nominate people? I swear like everyone's gotten this but...eh whatever. I'll do it anyway :)

Ella Louise at Gumnut Street Dolls: Ella is always so sweet and runs such a lovely blog ^_^ 
Mint at The Abbot Doll Family: Mint was one of the first people who actually read my blog and has always been super kind and encouraging :)
Leah at ToDOLLy Awesome: Leah always leaves comments that make me laugh and need I mention her toDOLLy fabulous blog ;)
Cassie at Call Me Crazy: Cass puts up with me both online and in real life; need I say any more?
And finally...I can't choose (I hate nominating people because I feel bad when I don't nominate everybody) so if you haven't been nominated and would like to do this, consider yourself nominated :) you're all the sweetest, coolest, most talented people I've met ♥ bye!

~M

8 comments:

  1. Love your answers! :) And it's always good to find a fellow fuzzy sock fan. IDK why but wearing them makes me feel like I have hobbit feet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FUZZY CHRISTMAS SOCKS! xD
    Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answers! Thanks sooooo much for the kind comments, and nominating me, You're the best!
    Ella xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS MADDIE YOU GOOD OL' COMPADRE
    YOU'RE A KEEPER
    *ahem*
    Anyway thank ya very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cool questions and answers! I can't wear fuzzy Christmas socks as such because it's like crazy hot at Christmas time in New Zealand but I love wearing fuzzy socks in the winter!! ^-^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you!!! XD
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete