12.1.15

Who is Emerson, Really?

I have had my darling #55, Emerson, for a few weeks now, and you all know what she looks like, but today I realized that she was never properly introduced.

Let me fix that.


I'll begin by telling you that she is my band-obsessed girl, but her absolute favorite is 5 Seconds of Summer. (Gee, I wonder where she gets that from...)


She enjoys wearing colors that match her eyes, her favorite feature; that being said, she has claimed the pullover I made ;)


Her life motto is "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught", her favorite line from the song Good Girls by 5SOS. She's a seemingly innocent girl, but in reality she's a pretty rebellious girl ;) 


Emerson is a real people person, and loves hanging out with friends :)


Aaaaand that's basically it! She's a lot like me, I'll admit ;) I'll let ya in on a little secret; she's my new favorite, but you didn't hear it from me ;) 

Oh, and for those of you who didn't know, her full name is Emerson Briar McGovern :) thanks for reading, and if you guys want a post like this for all the other girls (yanno, to get to know them better, I guess you'd say) let me know in a comment :) I think tomorrow I'll have Replacement: Episode Two up :) it'll probably end up being posted every other Tuesday, but if I feel lime it tomorrow and have time I'll treat you to an early episode ;) have a great night!

~Maddie

12 comments:

  1. I loved learning more about Emerson! Her personality is awesome! I can't wait for the next episode of "Replacement"!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. #55 is a really pretty doll. I loved meeting Emerson! I love her personality. :) Cant wait till the next episode of replacement!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emerson sounds like a super cool gal! :) And I would LOVE it if you would do this for the rest of your dolls. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emerson has such a cute personality! I can't wait to see the next episode of Replacement!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Emerson may or may not be my new favorite too ;) I'd love to see more like these about your other dolls too, you know, if you were wondering :D *yayyy* Replacement is seriously so cool, Maddie :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emerson Briar is such a pretty name!! Isn't #55 such a lovely doll?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I can't wait for the next episode of replacement!
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love the name Emerson, it's so pretty and I think it really fits her. :)
    REPLACEMENT YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her and her name! She's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emerson is so darling! Her name suits her very well! =)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emerson is so cool! I love it that she obsessed with bands! It totally suits her :D And that would be so cool getting to know your dolls better! Also can't wait for the next episode of "REPLACEMENT!!" ^-^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete