2.2.15

Comeback Kid

Everything's prettier in B&W, if you ask me.












Even miss Ana; as impossible as it sounds, her cuteness just went up by 50%, hehe ^_^

Anyone else like Against the Current? They're a band, and they're quite talented if you ask me. :) I was thinking of doing a photo shoot to their song Comeback Kid, but then I settled on this.



















Speaking of comebacks, Scarlette has made quite the comeback after her break from camera time. She's so photogenic, I can't believe I had forgotten this girl!

Thanks so much for 71 followers, by the way! You guys mean the world to me, I mean it. ♥ Here's some exciting news: my parents said that if and when I reach 100 followers, I can have a giveaway! Yay! I'm pumped, I've always wanted to hold a giveaway. :) Only 29 more! ;)

I had a snow day today and reorganized my doll area. Want an updated tour?

Oh yeah! Be sure to check out Shelby-Grace's collab blog here, it's too cool. :) I'm Thursdays on it :)

Thanks for reading, and have a great night!

-maddie

10 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely breathtaking Maddie! I really love them in black and white, I think it enhances their beauteous-ness. ;D Ahh, made up words, so fun right? xD
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white really compliments these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white really does make everything better.
    Congrats on 71 followers!! You really deserve it :0) can't wait to enter in your givaway.
    I'd love a doll house tour. I'm trying to get inspiration to finish building my own that's sitting in the garage. It's been in the process for 3 years.......
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are gorgeous Maddie! I loved looking at them and they look so pretty in black and white! Congrats on 71 followers!!!! I hope I get that many someday! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats on getting in to the collab blog! I did too!!! Also congrats on 71 followers!!! I am still trying to get to 10... XD
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love reading your posts and the pictures are so pretty :)
    Polka Dot Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. When do you post the AGPC?

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my gosh! I love Against the current!!! And congrats on 71 followers! You definitely deserve every one of them. ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are amazing! All your dolls are so photogenic, and the black and white really looks good in these photos. And congrats on 72!! You definitely deserve them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I totally agree with you about the B&W!! It makes the photos really interesting to look at! Beautiful pics and I would love to see an updated room tour :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete