7.2.15

Get to Know Jade

Hey guys. :) today I'm gonna do a post like the one I did with Emerson ("Who is Emerson, Really?"), just with Jade. Most of you said you'd like to see similar posts with all the girls, so I decided that I'd go in order of newest to oldest. Therefore, this post is all about my sweet little Jade ^_^

***


For those of you who don't know, Jade's full name is Jade Noelle Evans, and I bought her at the AGPNY on June 1, 2014. She loves to dance and is very interested in the French culture.


She can speak both French and English, although is still working on perfecting her French. She's rather quiet and tends to keep to herself, though is good friends with Kanani. The two of them spend lots of time together.


Jade is actually quite camera shy--she prefers to be doing something behind a closed door without interruptions. However, when she puts together an outfit that she is particularly fond of, she'll come out of her shell and happily pose for pictures.


Overall, Jade is definitely the calmest and sweetest girl in our house. :) she's always there to lend a hand, and is considered the "normal" one in the doll fam. And...that's about it. :)

Thanks for reading, I'll have a photo shoot of Jade up tomorrow ^_^

-maddie

14 comments:

  1. Great idea! Jade sounds a lot like me....doing stuff behind closed doors without interruptions.......yup, that's me. :)
    The last two pics are really great :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade sounds really sweet. I especially love the picture of her outside, her scarf is just beautiful! She sounds a lot like my sister May… :)
    -Seven Little Daisies
    sevenlittledaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a pretty doll and you've developed such a sweet personality for her. This doll has been on my wishlist and it's nice to see such beautiful and clear photos of her. Thanks for sharing your Jade doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Jade sounds so sweet and she looks so pretty! She's kinda like me, except I don't speak French! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, Jade's really cute :) She's so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bio! I love getting to know a bit more about your dolls :D They all have such fabulous personalities :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved learning more about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jade is such a pretty doll! I really want to get #47. Do you recommend her?
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I highly recommend #47! She is super photogenic and cute, and her hair is to die for ^_^

      -m

      Delete
  9. I'm glad I got to know a bit more about Jade!! I love the pictures of her you included as well; they're really wonderful!
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour! See, this is the type of girl who I wish was MY sister. Jade, you seem very nice! All of my sisters are loud and rambunctious. I guess Emily does try her best to keep them - er, us - all in a straight line. I was overjoyed to find you like French! I love the French language, as I was originally born in France!

    Au revoir!

    ~ Marie Grace (Grace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut, Grace! Ça va? Haha, at least you don't live with Ali--now THAT gets crazy, believe me! The girl can't sit still or keep her mouth shut. xD that is so cool that you were born in France! I've always wanted to travel there...

      Au revoir!

      Jade xoxo

      Delete
  11. Jade is just fantabulous. I've always wanted to learn French, to the point where my aunt bought me a five-week-dvd-and-booklet set. Didn't really work out. Anyway, Jade is just gorg. YOU WORK THAT CAMERA, GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AND ALSO YOU SAID YOU'D TEXT ME

    ReplyDelete