16.2.15

my house {{photo shoot}}


credit to Adi for bringing the wonderful things that are lyric shoots to us ;)


I feel you in these walls,
You're a cold air creeping in,
Chill me to my bones and skin.


I heard you down the hall,
But it's vacant when I'm looking in,
Who let you in?


You walk around like you own the place,
But you never say anything.
I caught you,


Walking straight through my walls,
Guess it was all my fault.
I think I let you in.


Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence.
I've had enough, think you've been making me sick,


Gotta get you out of my system.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.


It's my soul,
It isn't yours anymore.
It's my house,


And I think it's time to get out.
Yeah,
I think it's time to get out.


You're at my bedroom door,
Hear your footsteps on the floor,
Closer than ever before.


And now you're in my room,
You're a cold air creeping through,
Under sheet avoiding you.


You walk around I can hear you pace,
Circling my bed frame.
Now we're face to face,


Head on my pillowcase,
But darling,
You can't stay.


Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence,
I've had enough, I think you've been making me sick,


Gotta get you out of my system.
It's my house,
And I think it's time to get out.


It's my soul,
It isn't yours anymore.
It's my house,


And I think it's time to get out.
Yeah,
I think it's time to get out.


Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore,
I'm not yours anymore.


Haven't you heard?
I'm not yours anymore,
I'm not yours anymore.


I feel you in these walls,


You're a cold air creeping in,


Chill me to my bones and skin...


Never thought that I would feel like this,
Such a mess when I'm in your presence.
I've had enough, I think you've been making me sick,


Gotta get you out of my system.


It's my house,


And I think it's time to get out.


It's my soul,


It isn't yours anymore.


It's my house,


And I think it's time to get out.


Yeah, I think it's time to get out.

***

...and that's it! I actually fit the entire song, which I surprised myself with. I think Ali fit the part really well for this shoot, thoughts? The b&w and outfit were both inspired by the original music video for this song :)

Today I took some photos of Scarlette, which I'm dying to share. They've gotta be some of my favorites of her. Anyways, any of you have any suggestions as to what song I should use in my next lyric shoot? I'll probably do one to a 5sos song soon, no explanation needed, and probably one to Careful by Paramore :) aaand one to a song by Against the Current, I'm just not sure which. But yeah, other than that I don't have any in mind really ;)

Thanks for reading! :)

-m

35 comments:

  1. The b&w looks great. This is one of my favorite songs too.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) that's awesome that you like this song, too :)

      -m

      Delete
  2. *faints*
    For the love of Thingol and Melian, Maddie, these pics are just........I can't even describe it. The emotion in them is so well-conveyed, and the effects are genius, and the lyrics go so well with it......I can't even.
    BTW, do please do me a favor and tell Ali she totally rocked this shoot. :) Yup, I'm fine with her getting the most attention on this blog.....:)
    I'm afraid I can't be of much use for song suggestions because pretty much all I listen to are instrumentals (which have no lyrics......yeah, not necessarily ideal for a lyric photo-shoot :P), but maybe "I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran would be cool.....of course I say that, it's my favorite song and pretty much the only one I listen to that has words.....:P
    Can't wait to see the pics of Scarlette! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Ellie, you just made my day ♥ thank you!
      Yoiu have my word, I'll be sure to let her know ;) and I can assure you she'll be happy to hear that xD ;)
      Hmm, I've never heard that song before, but the title is pretty awesome so I'll be sure to check it out and do a shoot to it. :)
      I'm glad you're excited! :)

      -m

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures. Ali is gorgeous and I hope you know how badly you make me want her. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adi :) hehe, Ali says thanks, and that she *is* quite amazing--I say you can consider this payback for you and Charlie xD

      -m

      Delete
  4. def got dat lynn look on point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good food it could've been better if I had thigh high black lacy sockds but we're talking about dolls here so

      anyways I'm glad you approve

      -m

      Delete
    2. yeah okay I meant good not food

      Delete
    3. and also socks

      Delete
    4. lynn approves tho https://31.media.tumblr.com/f5900beb3c7e00546895c667b2d9cc45/tumblr_njx43zjJfH1uo30sfo2_400.gif

      I MADE THAT GIF THO

      Delete
    5. wooooo good job lad

      -m

      Delete
  5. This pictures are beautiful Maddie!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are gorgeous! I love that they are black and white! Ali looks so pretty! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaitlyn! Hehe, Ali says thanks, too ;)

      -m

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! I cannot handle the fabulousness of this photoshoot! It is just ahhh-mazing!! Love the black and white! Also the lyrics made me think of Aspen heights (If you watch that AGtube series) like around season 2/3.. LOL sorry that's kinda random! :) For suggestions of lyrics......Well I listen to mainly musicals so I can't really help ya there! But I'll like any song you pick! Can't wait :D
    -Lydia ;-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! Ooh, now that I think of it, they do remind me of those AH seasons...cool! I love AH man ;) I'm glad you're excited! :)

      -m

      Delete
  8. I never heard this song before this, but I love it!!! And as always your pictures are amazing. I love the hooded vest thing she is wearing, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad ya like it, it is a pretty great song ;) thanks! :) no, actually, I found it in the bottom of the bin/bag thing that I keep some of my doll clothes in, and I'm pretty sure it's an old Springfield sweatshirt :)

      -m

      Delete
  9. Great photos! My fav is the 21st :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. :)

      -m

      Delete
  10. ...*-*...no words...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're really fucking great. Like the fucking jesus of photography.
    - grace the cuntbrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually the nicest thing you've ever said to me

      -m

      Delete
  12. So talented! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the song called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My House by PVRIS :)

      -m

      Delete
  14. Best. One. Ever! Love it, Madseredoo! You are so talented!
    Orleansagdoll

    ReplyDelete