28.2.15

My New Favorite Place


i've found my favorite indoor photography spot. ^_^


































so erm i spent the greater half of today taking pictures.

behind the scenes yay :)











i quite like how they turned out. :)

the lyric shoot that i said i'd have up today is actually going to be saved for my one year blogiversary post because i feel like the story works well with that in a way. i don't know how to explain it, but i have a wonderful plan, and i'm super excited to show you guys the shoot (that i shot today)! :)

anyways i hope you guys like these photos! there's so many of them ahhhh

sorry if you don't like the posts with heaps of photos, i just had a lot of time to take photos and this happened...if you hate them let me know and i'll start grouping them and saving them for separate posts. :)

thanks for reading!

-m

19 comments:

  1. THESE PHOTOS ARE PERF MADDIE. I love their outfits; they are all so pretty! :D I really like where you took the photos. It's really simple, and I love that. <3
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so gorgeous! <3 Especially Jade. Her scarf is perfect! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing! Scarlette, Emerson and Jade look adorable. :) ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their outfits are simply amazing and your pictures are stunning. <3 You've inspired me to bring out my sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so pretty! And the pictures look really nice!
    ~Yali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos...you really keep their hair looking so gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are sooo pretty! The girls all sook super cute and I love all of their outfits! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jadejadejadejadejade. She is so pretty! I especially like the scarf.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Jade's outfit. Can I have that in people size please?
    Gorgeus pics Maddie! I can see why you like this spot for photography. The lighting is perfect :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new spot, you can take great photos there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH THESE ARE ALL SO PERFECTLY DONE!!

    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maddie, you killed me XD. I literally died looking at these photos! The outfits are PERFECT. The lighting is amazing! The dolls look great!! Amazing job! <3

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, dang it Maddie!!!! WHY U SOO PERFECT!!!! ugh. How do you get their hair looking so perfect!!! :D
    Ella xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my. This new spot is amazing, and you dressed your dolls up soo adorable <33

    ReplyDelete
  15. AGHJGJKDF HOW ARE YOU SO PERFECT? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OH WISE ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh! I love me some new favourite indoor spots! Love that behind the scenes shot :) Nice :) I don't mind lots of photos :) They all just so pretty O_O my eyes can't handle it!! I'm joking! Can't wait to see that post your working on :P
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  17. THEIR HAIR IS SO PERFECT LIKE WHAT HOW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Should you brush number fifty fives hair? I have her and her hair is HORRIBLE. I AM NO FT KIDDING. Im not sure if it was my brushing...
    Orleansagdoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been brushing mine since i got her over a year ago and haven't had any problems but it's all up to you in the end.

      Delete