27.3.15

50 shades of green























that title tho
i'm sorry
 there was just so much green and i can't handle it

***

I was thinking of using this shoot as Emerson's audition for AGPA on YouTube but idk if they're good enough tbh. I really wanna enter my best, but this shoot was kinda so-so. I reeeeeeeeally like the third and fourth to last photos though. I think I might make one my new profile photo ;)

Oh, and like requested by Ellie, I took more photos in this deck type setting. :) I really like it here.

Any requests as to which doll I should take photos of next? Or any specific outfits? I feel like (well, I know) I use Em and Scarlette way too much. If it's not Ali, it's them xD 

Oh well, whatcha gonna do ¯\(ツ)they're just so pretty.

-maddie

13 comments:

  1. DID I GET THE FIRST COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you did, you over achiever you

      Delete
  2. These pictures are beautiful and Emerson looks just lovely :) I love her headband! ^_^ As for what dolls I'd like to see more, I'd love to see Ana or Jade in more shoots, or possibly Chrissa or Lissie? I love seeing all your dolls and it's really up to you which dolls you use ^_^

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emerson and I say thank you ^_^ thanks for the suggestions, I will be sure to do some shoots with those four :)

      -m

      Delete
  3. Emerson is gorgeous, as per usual. <3
    Decks are lovely places :) Thanks for the pictures!
    I think, if you were ok with entering AGPA with a different doll, the pics of Ali you took in that house shoot or the teenage memories post would be best. :)
    Felicity, definitely.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says thank you. ♥
      They really are. No problem! I love taking photos there. :)
      Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely consider using one of those shoots. I do love using Ali, after all. ;)
      Will do. ;)

      -m

      Delete
  4. Awww it's okay to play favorites, I don't think Felicity has been moved since December :) Plus Emerson is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my Lissie hasn't had much camera time either (I have actually tried doing some shoots with her but her wonky eye just bugs me). ;) Emery says thanks! :)

      -m

      Delete
  5. Amazing Photos! It's fine to be playing favorites... I do it too. I love seeing photo shoots with Emerson, so I think you should keep taking photos with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos!!! So stunning! I love that deck setting! Super cool :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are gorgeous! ^_^
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I love taking photos on our deck, too. :)
    We nominated you for an award!
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-few-awards-that-are-long-overdue.html
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so gorgeous! These would definitely be good for AGPA, and Emerson is just beautiful in every way! Wow, fantabulous job!

    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete