19.3.15

//keep your head from the clouds, kid//

keep your wings,
always keep them by your side.
-Antarctica by Hands Like Houses















***
that song is pretty ♥
go listen to it here i'm begging you
when i listen to it i cry

***

Why hello there, lads! How are you today? Good? Good. So, today there weren't 30 mph winds and it was sunny and I wasn't sick so I took outdoor photos and I just ♥♥♥

I was gonna post yesterday but I felt like poop so :/

But I'm feeling lots better and I'm quite excited that I got to take photos outside (can you tell? hehe) ;)

So it's finally getting warm and almost all the snow has melted and the last time it snowed was supposed to be the last storm of the winter but GUESS WHAT TOMORROW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET 4-8 INCHES LITERALLY FML

But enough of me being annoying. What's the weather like where you live? Probably nicer than here ;) I hope you guys like these photos :)

-m

12 comments:

  1. I love the photos! ^_^ I especially love her outfit!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! :)

      -m

      Delete
  2. Ugh Ali is drop dead gorgeous like I swear a model. :)
    Also, I love the deck setting! Could you take more pictures there in the future?

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says thank you ;) and I agree, she is absolutely stunning O.o very pretty doll.
      Thanks! I do, too. Of course! :)

      -m

      Delete
  3. Very pretty photos, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! :)

      -m

      Delete
  4. The snow melted last week and (hopefully) we won't get any more although in years past it has snowed all the way through April, Ali is so cute! I think the glasses make her even cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't get any more snow! Yeah, we'll occasionally get snow in April, too. My brother was actually born in a snow storm, and his birthday is April 7.
      Ali says thank you! ;)

      -m

      Delete
  5. Sooo gorgeous!!
    ikr?? It's the first day of Spring, and we got snow just when it was melting!! Oh, and I hope you feel better, I've been sick all week too. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! :)
      Right? The only positive to our snow was that we got out of school at 11. Thanks, I do feel much better! I hope you're feeling better too :)

      -m

      Delete
  6. Awesome outside pictures! They are gorgeous!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are beautiful! Ali's outfit is adorable and I love the lighting! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete