23.3.15

Sun Flares. (they're cool.)








Sorry there aren't many photos, it was really windy and I didn't wanna chance anything.

Lanie is such a cutie ♥

***

Who's excited for Replacement tomorrow? ;);) I know I am. Just a little spoiler for you all, Lanie plays Keegan in it, so I've been using her a lot lately just because she was out.

(since I don't have a super huge doll room area, I like to keep only three dolls out at a time to keep things looking neat. The other six all go in their boxes, and from there go in my closet until I need them or I swap out the dolls for three different ones. Before the Keegan scenes, Lanie has been in the closet, but now that she's out, I'm getting a lot of use out of her.)

Anyways, since I have nothing better to do, I guess I'll add in a few random update-ish type things.

1.) My one year blogiversary (or however you spell that) is coming up on April 4, for those of you who don't know. I wanted to know if you guys wanted my one year "speech", "rant", whatever you wanna call it, to be in the same post as my lyric shoot that I made specially for my anniversary, or if you would like that ina seperate post. I'm leaning towards seperate posts, but that would be two posts in a day...so idk.
2.) I decided to start using my Google +, so if you want to check that out, I'll have a link or something in the sidebar soon.

right, so I think that's it. 

QOTD: am I the only one that will literally eat croutons as a snack as opposed to a salad topping like normal people do?

have a lovely night!

-maddie

13 comments:

  1. I love the photos of Lanie! :) And I sometimes eat croutons by them selves, but not a ton... XD
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MADDIE CLAIRE.
    NUMBERS 2, 3, 4, AND 5.
    WHY IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SO GOOD.
    STOP TORTURING ME.
    PLEASE.
    *drops dead*
    (Also tell Lanie she's gorgeous in this shoot 'cause she is.)
    I think maybe one post if convenience is more important to you, but two if neatness is more important.
    CROUTONS AS A SNACK YASSS.
    Also HAPPY EARLY ONE YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Lanie is so pretty. I haven't had croutons in a lonnnggg time. Yes, they are good as a snack. :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos ♥ I like eating croutons as a snack, too! :) Ooh, can't wait to see your one year blogiversary post! :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, MADDIE! WOW!!!
    These are so gorgeous, wow! You should get an AG Instagram or something, though I know that a blog, a YouTube channel and an Instagram account would be hard to keep up with! I haven't had croutons in a while, but I'm not a salad person, so I suppose I would eat them by themselves :)

    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Maddie! I love Lanie's outfit!
    OMG!!! I love eating croutons just as a snack! They are so yummy! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the third from the top and the second from the bottom.
    YES I AM EXCITED FOR REPLACEMENT!
    Yes I eat croutons when there's no salad in sight.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Replacement!
    I eat croutons as a snack too! My mum makes amazing ones with chives and stuff...yum...

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for replacement to come up! Croutons are great especially when they are homemade :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! *heart eyed emoji* And I agree with Callie, you should get an Instagram! You probably already said this, but when are you posting the next theme?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo out of the closet, i see

    anyway fuck yeah to the crouton thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Errrr- I eat salad dressing on the crouton... yeah that explains my personality...
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful photos!
    Congratulations on the upcoming celebration.
    Probably not, but I'm not a crouton fan - not fond of cold toast. That's just me. Feel free to crunch away. :)

    ReplyDelete