3.4.15

AGPC Voting: Round Three


Black and White

***


Callie

My Grandmother used to live in a strange world. She told me, "Scarlett, you are lucky to live in a world where you can enjoy the colours of the flowers on the kitchen table and the sparkles on your new shoes. Life was different when I was a child. It was something that I brought back. I will always remember the day that I went walking and found this note telling me to bring back this thing called 'colour'. I set out to find it and succeeded after almost giving up hope."


Gwen


Mint


Shannon


Polka Dot Bee


Kaitlyn


Shelby-Grace


Autumn

Claire

***
 If any of you want to add a caption let me know, I only added the caption/story that seemed obvious. But yeah. Results will be up on the 15 as usual. :) Please comment your top 8 favorites. :)

a bonus photo just cause i love ya
Tomorrow's my one year blogiversary! If you want to prepare yourselves for the lyric shoot tomorrow, listen to this ;) it's the song that the shoot  goes along with.

Whelp, have a wonderful night everyone, and I'll see ya tomorrow!

-maddie

19 comments:

  1. Awesome entries! I vote for:
    Callie
    Gwen
    Polka Dot Bee
    Shannon
    Claire
    Kaitlyn
    Mint
    Shelby Grace
    IN NO ORDER
    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for
    Callie
    Gwen
    Polka Dot Bee
    Kaitlyn
    Mint
    Shannon
    Shelby-Grace
    Autumn
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's photos, they're great! I vote for:
    1. Callie
    2. Mint
    3. Shannon
    4. Polka Dot Bee
    5. Autumn
    6. Claire
    7. Kaitlyn
    8. Gwen

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait there's only 9 so I would vote for all of the photos except for mine? What if I don't want to vote for someones? No offense to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to vote for 8, you can do less. There was supposed to be 10 photos to vote on but someone didn't post their entry, so I was stuck with nine. As long as you don't vote for more than 8 I'm cool with anything tbh

      Delete
  5. I vote for:

    Callie
    Gwen
    Mint
    Shannon
    Polka dot bee
    Kaitlyn
    Shelby-Grace
    Claire

    Good luck everyone!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of your entries!!!!!! Every ones entries are very creative. I vote for:
    (In no order)
    ~Shelby-Grace
    ~Callie
    ~Shannon
    ~Polka Dot Bee
    ~Kaitlyn
    ~Claire
    ~Gwen
    ~Autumn

    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorites are-
    1.Callie
    2.Gwen
    3.Mint
    4.Shannon
    5. Kaitlyn
    6.Shelby Grace
    7.Autumn
    8.Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Callie
    2. Shannon
    3. Claire
    4. Mint
    5. Shelby-Grace
    6. Kaitlyn
    7. Gwen
    8. POlka Dot Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4.4.15

    I vote for:
    1. Callie
    2. Mint
    3. Shannon
    4. Shelby Grace
    5. Polka Dot Bee
    6. Claire
    7. Kaitlyn
    8. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for

    Callie
    Gwen
    Mint
    Shannon
    Shelby Grace
    Polka Dot Bee
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and claire

      In no specific order

      Delete
  11. Great pictures everyone! I vote for (in no order):
    1. Gwen
    2. Callie
    3. Shannon
    4. Mint
    5. Claire
    6. Polka Dot Bee
    7. Shelby-Grace
    8. Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. -Autumn
    -Shelby-Grace
    -Polka Dot Bee
    -Shannon
    -Mint
    -Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for:
    1Callie
    2 Shannon
    3Claire
    4Polka Dot Bee
    5Mint
    6Kaitlyn
    7Gwen
    8Autumn
    9

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, everyone did an AMAZING JOB!!!! Great job, everyone. This is going to be so hard to vote, but I think I'm going to vote for:
    1. Shannon
    2. Mint
    3. Polka Dot Bee
    4. Shelby-Grace
    5. Claire
    6. Autumn
    7. Kaitlyn
    8. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  15. In no order
    Gwen
    Mint
    Polka Dot Bee
    Shelby-Grace
    Claire
    Autumn
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for, in no particular order:

    1. Gwen
    2. Shelby-Grace
    3. Claire
    4. Callie
    5. Mint

    Sorry I only voted for five - I didn't want to vote for everybody but one!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete