19.5.15

Blessing in Disguise Award


hello and welcome to my post for this lovely award created by a dear friend of mine. ^_^
clearly, she's so dear that i actually made a post within the same month that she nominated me.
that's a first.

anyways, let's get right into it!

~

Rules:
1. Copy these rules and the picture above
2. Answer these questions:
                - Who/ What is your biggest inspiration?
                - What is one song that describes you?
                - Is there a message you want to give your followers/readers? If so, what is it?
3. List and explain one goal you have for your life (this can be short-term or long-term)
4. Think of at least three questions to ask your nominee.
5. Nominate at least one other person and explain why you nominated them. What makes them a blessing in disguise?

Questions (and Answers):
1.) Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
ooo, this is a toughy...regarding photography, i absolutely adore the photos of Sydney (fka 5hensandahowardbird) and Karalee (KaraleeLS). always have, always will. as for an inspiration overall? hmm...i really look up to Hayley Williams because she's so talented and gorgeous and confident and...and...well, let's just say that i see her as an excellent role model. :)

2.) What is one dong that describes you?
most definitely Rejects by 5 Seconds of Summer because, well, i consider myself a reject and that song is just so happy and funny and true and relatable and it's basically the story of my life.

3.) Is there a message you want to give your readers/followers? If so, what is it?
if my readers take anything away from this blog, i want them to know that they can always be themselves and that they shouldn't ever worry about what others think of them. i mean, look at me! i'm a crazy little prick but i've come to embrace that.

4.) What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
swim. :)

5.) What is your favorite memory?
i could never choose a favorite memory out of everything, but my favorite doll related memory is when Anna basilmentos emailed me back. it was valentine's day 2014, or was it '13? not sure. but i had finally scraped up the courage to email her with an attached photo of a drawing i had made of her doll Gabby, and she responded later that afternoon with such a sweet message, and i honestly started crying. i was holding ali close and reading an email that my inspiration for this blog had sent to me, had taken the time out of her day to put together, and realized that i couldn't be happier as long as i was in this community.

very happy day for me. if you ever find cassie floating around on the internet do feel free to ask her about how hysterical i was. ;)

6.) What are your current three favorite songs?
remembering sunday by all time low
rejects by 5sos
dreaming out loud by we are the in crowd

all lovely songs that i highly reccomend. :)

and now for the sweetheart that i nominate:

Leah: Leah, you are such a sweet and funny girl, and talking to you always brightens my day. i know i can talk to you about anything (including but not limited to mattie, my doll plans, and whatever tf is on my mind at any given moment...), and i love you like a sister. ♥

whelp, that's all for today...

oh yeah--TODAY I ORDERED A NEW DOLL AND I'M SO EXCITED AH.
she's a myag and is super cute. ^_^

bye!

-mads

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see your new doll! :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's so cool that Anna emailed you back!! I would be crying too! Also, OH MY GOSH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW DOLL!!!!
    -lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! I can't wait to see what doll you get! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm getting exctied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to tell us what doll it is, or will it be a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I totally remember when Anna emailed you! XD Love "Remembering Sunday" too! Great answers to the rest of the questions as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the new doll!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete