21.5.15

all i ever wanted was *ahem* INDIE


it's hard to be
what you need
through a static screen.

been trying to speak
for weeks
and weeks.

open my mouth,
all that comes out
is white noise and
incomprehensible sound

and all you ever do
is turn me

down.

i'm watching,
i'm waiting,
i'm aching,
suffocating.

i'm breathing,
i'm screaming,
can you hear me?
i'm screaming

for you.

~

for those of you who are confused, the title comes from the lyrics of Me Without You by ATL, it originally goes "all i ever wanted was a part of you that i couldn't break" but all i want rn is my new doll so that happened.

nothing like a little bit of PVRIS lyrics to turn up the drama factor. sorry this photo is similar to the last--lighting has been absolute crap lately so i haven't been able to shoot anything new.

in other news, i just bought a maroon cardigan from kaitlyn's new etsy shop and cannot wait until it arrives! ^_^ it's amazing...you guys need to check it out. her shop name is Kaitlyn'sDollCloset and it's filled with lovely items. :)

in other news, i just bought a maroon cardigan from kaitlyn's new etsy shop and cannot wait until it arrives! ^_^ it's amazing...you guys need to check it out. her shop name is Kaitlyn'sDollCloset and it's filled with lovely items. :)

it will probably arrive close to the arrival of my new girl. wanna know her name?

yeah?

okay, but you're only getting her first and middle name (mainly because her last name is still up in the air). ;)

her name is Indigo Leah, Indie for short, Leah after my very good friend Leah (from ToDOLLy Awesome). ;)

i love her already and i've still got a week left ahh.

oh yeah and she came from zulilly with an extra outfit that i think Jade will enjoy. ;)

i'm so bad at keeping secrets omfg.

-maddie

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her! :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! when will she arrive?

      Delete
  2. Omg Im obsessed with her wing eyeliner! Did you use watercolors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just used washables marker. :)

      -maddie

      Delete
    2. It looks gorgeous! I'll have to try that sometime on one of my dolls. I dunno if it'd suit Ruthie so well though, but I'll see...

      Delete
  3. Indigo is the name of my dog, and we call him indie for short. When he was a puppy, his eyes were blue, and that's how dad named him.
    Frankly, I think it's prettier as a girl name than a dog name. I can't wait until she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget22.5.15

    Ooooooo I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography is beyond words! I am new to bloging and would love for you to cheak out my newest post and leave a comment. It would really make my week!
    Thanks,
    Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can wait for Indie to arrive! I really like the name Indie by the way :0)
    Ali looks very pretty with freckles.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this picture, and I can't wait to see what indie looks like! I love that name so much! you take the most amazing photos, and I can't wait to see you do one with your new doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting is so hard! I can't wait to find out who she is :)

    ReplyDelete