28.5.15

teenagers {photo shoot}


They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do


Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine


They said all teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me


The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did


They said all teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me


Ohhh yeah!


They said all teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

All together now!

Teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me


Teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me.

~

poor jules felt scared to look at herself in her getup for this shoot.

originally i was gonna take photos of three girls dressed as different teenage stereotypes but then i got lazy and wanted to start practicing my trumpet (i have to memorize two really hard songs by June 24 for marching band next year and i really don't wanna screw them up). so instead you get julie in some dark color and ripped clothing pieces. ;)

the song is Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. :)

see ya soon!

-maddie

16 comments:

  1. Everything about this makes me want to hug you. Jules is gorgeous, the pictures are phenomenal, and MY CHEM YASSSS.
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Adi. ^_^ I was hoping you'd like it. ;)

      -m

      Delete
  2. Poor Julie. She looks good, though! ^-^ Good luck on that trumpet. Memorizing songs is the worst for me. XD (I play flute and piano)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, she says thanks. ;) thank you, I'll need it. xD oh, thats so cool!

      -m

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures. ^_^ Julie looks great!
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture and the song MCR is the best!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree. ;)

      -m

      Delete
  5. Plaid shirt plaid shirt plaid shirt! Where did it come from?
    Your dolls look kinda cool with the drawn on piercings and makeup. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it. :)
      Haha, thanks, I never keep it on for long but while it lasts I suppose they do look kinda cool. ;)

      -m

      Delete
  6. This post is so awesome! Where did you get that plaid shirt tied round her waist? It look so cool! O.O
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made it. :)

      -m

      Delete
  7. Amazing Maddie! Always love the songs and outfits you pick :)

    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie looks awesome in her rocker chic outfit!
    Love My chemical Romance!
    Best wishes with your trumpet practice - I know you'll nail those pieces.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie looks amazing. I really want to do eyeliner and things on my dolls but I'm too scared to.
    Good luck with your trumpet. I've got to perfect six pieces for my clarinet exam in July so, yay for us musicians.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you use for eyeliner? Does it come off?

    ReplyDelete